Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should KC be an FFA zone?
Yes 69 63.89%
No 39 36.11%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

FFA in every zone if you ask me. Bunch of betas wanting more rules. Less rules more PvP. Kill em all.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make if FFA and if there is a legitmate concern about lower lvls exping. One suggestion and not sure if possible but is to make it so the zone flags FFA 4 hours before VS spawns and FFA turns off when VS dies
what a stupid idea and impossible to enforce and code, what are you 12 years old?

No one should be in kc below 50 just make it FFA
Old 06-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Mornins example of vapo malleting VS with a level 30 is just one example. People resort to all sorts of scum shit in KC.

KC is also contested 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If people are so against this explain to me why Sebilis is FFA and KC is not.

If someone can get a 39 cleric to the block to OOR heal thats cool. But we should be able to kill these people for zone control. Giving OOR healers and what not PVP immunity in the most contested zone in the game for meaningful PVP encounters that determine zone control doesn't make any sense especially when a zone like Sebilis is FFA currently.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mornins example of vapo malleting VS with a level 30 is just one example. People resort to all sorts of scum shit in KC.

KC is also contested 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If people are so against this explain to me why Sebilis is FFA and KC is not.

If someone can get a 39 cleric to the block to OOR heal thats cool. But we should be able to kill these people for zone control. Giving OOR healers and what not PVP immunity in the most contested zone in the game for meaningful PVP encounters that determine zone control doesn't make any sense especially when a zone like Sebilis is FFA currently.
Do what they did on live with OOR healers in group PVP. Camp your lvl 44 rogue there and mill him.

It's not like it takes more than a few days to level one.

This server needs to be more classic, less custom rule bullshit like FFA zones and yellow text
Old 06-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camp your lvl 44 rogue there and mill him.
This is exactly what KC is now. An arms race of leveling up alts to push these people out of KC.

If someone wants to explain the logic behind Sebilis being FFA for Trakanon but KC not being FFA with a similar raid target in it I would love to hear it.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do what they did on live with OOR healers in group PVP. Camp your lvl 44 rogue there and mill him.

It's not like it takes more than a few days to level one.

This server needs to be more classic, less custom rule bullshit like FFA zones and yellow text
So you are saying that this problem could be solved by PvPing on a PvP server?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Got suspended for training an OOR epic mage, mind you I have one of these also now but I never actually petition when people do that to me.

It probably should be FFA.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what KC is now. An arms race of leveling up alts to push these people out of KC.

If someone wants to explain the logic behind Sebilis being FFA for Trakanon but KC not being FFA with a similar raid target in it I would love to hear it.
I agree, remove FFA from Seb as well as hate and fear.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of OOR healers/ressers makes the PVP really cluster fuckish in KC I don't think you've experienced that yet.

I do agree YT promotes raping noobs which I take part in myself.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Same with leaderboard.

People are very scared to PVP in unwinnable situations where back in the day I would suicide mission often.

I mean no one wants to be the Ragnaros 300 death loser.
Closed Thread