Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server needs a homosexual friendly guild
Chortled
Old 12-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest I do not know why anyone would choose blue over red currently for raiding. All it takes is an application here and the ability to show up to get any gear you could want. Most people I think would love that.
Do you guys think <Empire> will reach some critical mass where there are too many players and not enough loot, creating fertile soil for a competing guild?
Last edited by Videri; 12-11-2015 at 05:19 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at this guy complainin there aren't two big guilds on the server after making sure that there wouldnt be
I'm guessing you're just trolling, but it seems to me I was one little part of a second big guild, <Good Guys>, which for about 3-4 weeks was AWESOME. We fought <Empire> with similar numbers on several occasions and won more often than we lost. Many newer players, including <Fresh> alumni, got their first taste of Kunark pixels and epics. Following players like Mirkuls, Vaporize, and Salem into battle was thrilling. And, to be honest, following Lite in PvP was inspiring, too. I felt like a wolf in a pack playing with these guys. It was truly a glimpse of what the server could be like, and for that reason I mourn it. I doubt <Fresh> would have gotten there because those more experienced players would never have joined what they saw as a guild for noobs.

Fortunately for me, I'm still guilded with the best and most just of the players I mentioned. And those <Fresh> with the tenacity to stick around after their guild was disbanded around them are now playing with <Casual Scum>, leading the server in honor and fun the way <Fresh> did. So, there's my typical heartfelt response to your typical bitter jab.
Last edited by Videri; 12-11-2015 at 05:21 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Banned

if you won more than you lost, why did your guild disband after less than a month?
Old 12-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you won more than you lost, why did your guild disband after less than a month?
First of all, please don't exaggerate - it was longer than a month. Please just be accurate and fair and not so snide.

I'm not sure I know why <Good Guys> faltered. It seemed like it was going great; I was out of town for a week; and when I got back, there were fewer people in TS and the vibe was lower. If I had to pick something, I'd say a couple people in leadership positions made bad calls (Greave-gate, camping out to avoid PvP more often than we should have), and some players were confused and turned off by that.

I believe losing Jibekn and Lite left a leadership vacuum that we didn't fill quickly enough, especially since Vapo was stuck with leveling a new character to 60 after Gyno got all his characters banned. You guys lost useless Gyno for a few weeks; we lost one of our most inspiring and beloved leaders for a few critical weeks. GG.

Thoughts?
Old 12-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Banned

i'm so sorry you chose to follow multiple people who all had a vast history of RMTing and leading failed guilds

i'm also very sorry that you think that guild had any success outside of keeping the timer for trakanon, the mob the fewest amount of people cared about in empire, at 4 AM for a week and a half

i fear there is no cure for your condition
Old 12-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, please don't exaggerate - it was longer than a month. Please just be accurate and fair and not so snide.

I'm not sure I know why <Good Guys> faltered. It seemed like it was going great; I was out of town for a week; and when I got back, there were fewer people in TS and the vibe was lower. If I had to pick something, I'd say a couple people in leadership positions made bad calls (Greave-gate, camping out to avoid PvP more often than we should have), and some players were confused and turned off by that.

I believe losing Jibekn and Lite left a leadership vacuum that we didn't fill quickly enough, especially since Vapo was stuck with leveling a new character to 60 after Gyno got all his characters banned. You guys lost useless Gyno for a few weeks; we lost one of our most inspiring and beloved leaders for a few critical weeks. GG.

Thoughts?
Pretty sure <Good Guys> was doomed to fail from the start.

Sorry.

--

Agatha's crew/Salem's crew/Lite's crew/Vapo's Crew/Sloshes Crew all housed under one alliance was never gunna work.

Just recall the BS Salem's crew were pulling with CT a few months back.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 12-11-2015 at 06:06 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing you're just trolling, but it seems to me I was one little part of a second big guild, <Good Guys>, which for about 3-4 weeks was AWESOME. We fought <Empire> with similar numbers on several occasions and won more often than we lost. Many newer players, including <Fresh> alumni, got their first taste of Kunark pixels and epics. Following players like Mirkuls, Vaporize, and Salem into battle was thrilling. And, to be honest, following Lite in PvP was inspiring, too. I felt like a wolf in a pack playing with these guys. It was truly a glimpse of what the server could be like, and for that reason I mourn it. I doubt <Fresh> would have gotten there because those more experienced players would never have joined what they saw as a guild for noobs.

Fortunately for me, I'm still guilded with the best and most just of the players I mentioned. And those <Fresh> with the tenacity to stick around after their guild was disbanded around them are now playing with <Casual Scum>, leading the server in honor and fun the way <Fresh> did. So, there's my typical heartfelt response to your typical bitter jab.
You sat in Fresh TS constantly trying to inspire people to abandon it. You absolutely abused the trust that I put into you. Your pandering to abandoning what I had struggled to create was IMO largely responsible for my decision. You still don't take any responsibility for your actions and think that you made the right call even though you recognize that the result was detrimental to the server over the long term. The result was EXACTLY what I predicted. If you can't still see that you probably never will and that is why people shouldn't pay any attention to what you have to think about it. That and the fact that you are glorifying people who RMT'd and did tons of other shitty things with their time on the box like Mirkuls the roid ranger, Lite the boxer/thief/etcetc and Vaporize the greediest scumbag outside of heartbrand.

TL"DR you suck butts for a living
Old 12-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Good thread Tala, but you missed something important. You should mention what approx times and days each guild raids at, since this is a big factor in a lot of peoples' choice of guild, and likelihood of remaining active & immersed within the guild they call home. For instance, euro and asia/aus timezone people are more likely to find raids which work for their schedule with Friends while US timezone 9-5 people would have a better time in CS or Empire.

Quote:
Server needs a homosexual friendly guild
First thing I asked <Empire> after tagging up was if they were an LGBT friendly guild. Fandango asked me where I live [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i need some people so me and a friend are able to tag up, we gonna start from there and take it slow, aiming for planes, kael and ww dragons like content with 6-8 people.

im asking for help with the creation, u need 10 + GM right? then u guys can detag its all fine, plz if u can help send me a pm with ur ingame char and ill contact u. We really need like 2 or 3 more people able to help us on creation to make this happen, thanks.

lvl 1 alts will work for this.
Sure message Anime in game. Same goes for anyone else who wants to form a guild and needs head count to get started. All of my alts are currently untagged and I don't really care what guild they have next to their names.
Closed Thread