Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heard dayze's on a corpse run after his recent self harmtouch.
i can mail you a box of etiquette and some farts

up your social skills and improve the smell in your basement
Old 03-01-2016, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when you broke down in the off topic forums, crying about how life wasn't fair?

i'm fine with that, but it'd be great if you'd stop your shitposting and solve your RL issues

a crying troll isn't a troll, its just a sad cave being, right

god bless
good thing I'm doing just that and I still have time to shitpost here for people like u to feel justified in ur h8
Old 03-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

there is very little hate in telling people here to solve their RL issues, but perhaps you feel hated on also when someone tells you to pay your bills or sort other shit

why are you posting your tranny pics here? do you seek approval, is your self-confidence wrecked and did those close to you turn their backs upon you?

god bless
Old 03-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is very little hate in telling people here to solve their RL issues, but perhaps you feel hated on also when someone tells you to pay your bills or sort other shit

why are you posting your tranny pics here? do you seek approval, is your self-confidence wrecked and did those close to you turn their backs upon you?

god bless
You make assumptions that are wrong. And If you even bother to go through .013% of your post history it's basically you calling people firegiants and being mad about something someone may or may not have done or may or may not do.

You're like a paragon of angry advice. Just sayin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not saying I'm better than you. But I'm doin me. How bout you chill the fuck out?
Old 03-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make assumptions that are wrong. And If you even bother to go through .013% of your post history it's basically you calling people firegiants and being mad about something someone may or may not have done or may or may not do.

You're like a paragon of angry advice. Just sayin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not saying I'm better than you. But I'm doin me. How bout you chill the fuck out?
its not me breaking down about life not being fair, since you are, maybe you doing you isn't all that and you should work on it to prevent further breakdowns

or keep acting troll 90% of the time while breaking down and crying the rest of the time, i'm sure that'll work out great

i'm too lazy to post a pic so google a puppy or some shit
Old 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
its not me breaking down about life not being fair, since you are, maybe you doing you isn't all that and you should work on it to prevent further breakdowns

or keep acting troll 90% of the time while breaking down and crying the rest of the time, i'm sure that'll work out great

i'm too lazy to post a pic so google a puppy or some shit
kthxbro you obviously think the world is perfect kittenz and rainbows and pools full of skittlez and furry luv

so be happy n stuff don't change a thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Banned

i find it hilarious to be told such a thing by someone that posts on r99 forums in obvious need of attention and approvement

prolly just me, you right, lets both continue to be normal happy people

fkin judgemental trannies, wonder whats next
Old 03-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
i find it hilarious to be told such a thing by someone that posts on r99 forums in obvious need of attention and approvement

prolly just me, you right, lets both continue to be normal happy people

fkin judgemental trannies, wonder whats next
So what are you afraid of changing that NO ONE ELSE can have any opinion to themselves what so ever about politics, life, or a different perspective than you?

Dudebro, you are terrified of life and it reaks out of you onto these forums worse than any goofy picture I post attempting to look pretty for my own satisfaction. And to prove that, yes, we human beings, are free, and powerful, and can control our own lives.

No one is pissing directly in your coffee cup. Russia has a gulag waiting for u.
Old 03-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Banned

pretty afraid of losing my dick

but we disagree on many things so i'll put that one on me also

i tend to put my coffee on my desk so you couldn't piss on it even if you tried

ps. you must be new here, reek is with double e bro

ask andis if you need tips on that word and how its used
Old 03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
pretty afraid of losing my dick

but we disagree on many things so i'll put that one on me also

i tend to put my coffee on my desk so you couldn't piss on it even if you tried
Not trying to pee in your coffee, I swear.

Don't worry, ur dick is safe.

You're elfworld forums are safe, my post for "Eititnerd" has no bearing on your lifestyle.
Last edited by maerilith; 03-01-2016 at 05:11 PM..
Closed Thread