Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 01:53 AM
Banned

^ It's the newb leveling guild Veloci Shift merged with some rejects from AG.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

If your plan to kill a mob involves /petition then you're scum.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Sometimes I wonder if I can relive the good old EQ days where I have no friends and grief and petition everyone around me to feel better about myself, but other servers don't have the environment I'm looking for.

Luckily, P99 is there for me.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

This is hilarious. As far as I'm concerned AG duo is mad that BG duo didn't get in trouble, when AG duo are the ones that have admittedly broken rules, so they came to rnf to try to make everyone in BG look bad. That's salt right there, way to look like top tier people AG.

Bottom line, as sirken said, you can not cast anything on an engaged mob or it can be viewed as ks'ing.

Also, to the whole "my wife was standing out of melee animation range so she didn't know you were attacking the mob when she tashed/charmed". Personally, never seen this happen, especially when I'm within spell range. And Did she not have the mob targeted in order to tash/charm? If so she would have seen the hp dropping...... and known it was engaged and that her actions were that of a KS.

And yet again, doesn't matter why they are killing a mob, if you think they need it or not, if it's engaged, you can't touch it. BG did what they could, within the rules, to try to secure themselves a kill.... AG broke the rules in an attempt to secure themselves the same kill... I thought AG was above this sort of shit and RNF in general. Nemce would be proud.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Blood Guard is trash. To get any loot they have to actively zerg and play dirty against a few people at Lodizal.

LOL.
And LOL at actively Zerg, pretty sure they struggle to field more than 30 people for a raid, and have killed Vox with as little as six 52's... didn't AG just bring like 70+ to a severilous kill? People can kill AoW with less than that.....
Old 10-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rest however I stand behind. We made a legitimate tactical move to take away your advantage on a highly contested mob.
What is there to stand behind? You claimed in this thread you "never pretended to be camping the gnoll" and then this dude posts logs proving you to be completely full of shit and that's exactly what you did.

If being little dickless lying cunts like this is the only way you can "get a chance at Lodi" you might as well disband now.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[Sun Oct 08] BGDude2 says, 'i woz killing Grizlin Bloodfang'
Do people unironically talk like this
Old 10-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

So AG KSes a mob and gets their mob KSed by staff? Pretty funny.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So AG KSes a mob and gets their mob KSed by staff? Pretty funny.
and then come to RNF to blame BG for "forcing" them to KS, while claiming they could have done it with a snow cougar. And you are also blaming orangewhatever for something another person said, orangewhatever said HE never said they were camping gnoll, it was another BG that said he was killing it and needed it, and guess what, he did need it, needed it to deny AG there kill. Which was completely within the rules, what wasnt within the rules was AG charming it off of them. That was a KS, straight up, no defense against it.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_duck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is there to stand behind? You claimed in this thread you "never pretended to be camping the gnoll" and then this dude posts logs proving you to be completely full of shit and that's exactly what you did.

If being little dickless lying cunts like this is the only way you can "get a chance at Lodi" you might as well disband now.
what logs prove he was camping the gnoll? the log that shows someone saying "you ks'ed my mob, i woz killing that"?
or that one that said "i needed that"?

neither prove "camping" and if your only defense, is that he mispoke and said camping when he shouldnt have, (btw, the person that said those things WAS not the person that claimed he wasnt camping the gnoll, so ya, reading comprehension ftw) what about the poor word choice of OP's wife where she literally said they were stalling till the named respawned....

also, they posted logs that clearly contained a doctored log file, kind of makes it all fishy imo, ive never had lodi send me a tell after he kills something, and hes never called me "bruh" and i thought me and him were friends.....

And yet again, AG ks'ed, admitted to it, and is mad at BG for "forcing" them to or some shit? thats a new one, "You made me break the rules and i semi got in trouble for it, so im gonna try to make everyone hate you! rawr!!"
Closed Thread