Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

great for the new LoS spell changes too so you dont eat 1100 nukes off the bat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

But eye of zomm isn't kos atm. So it still needs to be fixed.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what's the difference in using Eye of Zomm or just walking around?...
Can't med while walking
Old 03-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Orc

is there anyway we can see the zems?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there anyway we can see the zems?
Nope, not really.

Dungeons usually were better. I haven't looked at the current ones to see what they are, so I don't know.

H
Old 03-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Orc

Whirl now lasts literally a second, consistently and regardless of whether or not one attacks the target. It does put the spell into the "useless" category that it pretty much was in back then on Live, but it's still just as incorrect from a code perspective. There's no reason whatsoever to memorize it now and it has gone from overpowered to utterly worthless. Can't we just make it a stun with a random duration between 1 and 12 seconds? That's more or less how it worked. A 1-second single-target stun for 50 mana is beyond silly.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

i'm just curious, since this is regarding patch notes...... i'm pretty sure that say, for example, the druid lvl 50 DS did in fact last longer than 5 minutes....
Old 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hithrohir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whirl now lasts literally a second, consistently and regardless of whether or not one attacks the target. It does put the spell into the "useless" category that it pretty much was in back then on Live, but it's still just as incorrect from a code perspective. There's no reason whatsoever to memorize it now and it has gone from overpowered to utterly worthless. Can't we just make it a stun with a random duration between 1 and 12 seconds? That's more or less how it worked. A 1-second single-target stun for 50 mana is beyond silly.
About all can use it for is interrupting casters. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Orc

Yeah, but on a class that has several cheaper, faster, better AoE stuns, that's not much.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballe3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm just curious, since this is regarding patch notes...... i'm pretty sure that say, for example, the druid lvl 50 DS did in fact last longer than 5 minutes....
No, it didn't. That didn't come out of this patch anyway, it's been answered and re-answered about 20 times since January.
Closed Thread