Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the fact that he complains about getting agro, but he's taunting the whole time. Then says other people have ego problems, but goes to the forum to brag about getting agro with his 2hs: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=67
Its called leveling it after dinging.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the fact that he complains about getting agro, but he's taunting the whole time. Then says other people have ego problems, but goes to the forum to brag about getting agro with his 2hs: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=67
That's also before I was sitting in zerker. The time I got agro in zerker was when he was literally running away from the mob when he was supposed to be tanking and hadn't proc'd yet. That was right before he kicked on purpose so the healer couldnt target me. And that fact alone means that he should be the one who's blacklisted. But most people won't do whats right or they don't care and they're just as bad.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Also the purpose of that post is to show that zerker tanking is possible since i'd done it constantly up to that level. And yeah I was proud of the damage in that screenshot and the fact that I was able to do it because nobody else really does. Despite it working just fine with a decent healer and even combat bandage. And that's not the same as getting jealous and salty because the other warrior in the group is better than you. Which I don't if that's ever the case.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Thread delivers
Old 12-18-2019, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

Thought OP's refusal to use paragraphs was bad but this other guy with the color coded wall of text melted my brain.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Pensive and thoughtful quadruple post by OP.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Is OP the Skatr gnome?
Old 12-18-2019, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is OP the Skatr gnome?
Uh, no. Skatr was creative and amusing. This is just online sociopathy. One can only hope that for some unknown reason it doesn't extend into the real world, or maybe that he's manning a solo smoke spotter station in Alaska. Lighthouse keeper would work too.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:08 AM
Aviak

OP is not self aware.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, no. Skatr was creative and amusing. This is just online sociopathy. One can only hope that for some unknown reason it doesn't extend into the real world, or maybe that he's manning a solo smoke spotter station in Alaska. Lighthouse keeper would work too.
You are literal trash and should be treated as such. And not because of what you say about me.
Closed Thread