Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 02:54 AM
Fire Giant

Merge em
Old 12-31-2019, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Signed on this evening to see almost 1600 between between Green and Teal. Oh yeah, merging them would surely make everything better.
Would ideally force people to stop crowding in only the ZEM highway zones while leveling (which is what the split essentially caused) and force people to go back to grouping elsewhere in the world which was such an awesome thing that was happening pre-merge.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would ideally force people to stop crowding in only the ZEM highway zones while leveling.
No, it wouldn't.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it wouldn't.
Really? Because when Green launched and it was just one server I saw tons of groups in pretty much every zone. Camping things like the goblins, bandits, and chessboard in BB as just one example, which are never camped by groups on Blue and haven't been camped on Green or Teal since the split except infrequently by soloers.
Old 12-31-2019, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it wouldn't.
You are correct. The amount of people sitting in HHK with lfg on and you send them tells to come to other places and they are like nah... i'll just wait for hhk group.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are correct. The amount of people sitting in HHK with lfg on and you send them tells to come to other places and they are like nah... i'll just wait for hhk group.
IMO, HK is sort of an exception given the large amount of benefits it has beyond just it's ZEM (e.g., cash loot, banks and vendors, melees binding in zone, goblin ears, etc.). Lends itself to that type of response. Whereas if I was in like Unrest or Befallen sitting around LFGing for awhile, I would definitely go somewhere else if it was an option.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Because when Green launched and it was just one server I saw tons of groups in pretty much every zone. Camping things like the goblins, bandits, and chessboard in BB as just one example, which are never camped by groups on Blue and haven't been camped on Green or Teal since the split except infrequently by soloers.
There has not been any group in those places since everyone leveled past those camps. The sky is not falling, no matter how hard you wish it to be so.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has not been any group in those places since everyone leveled past those camps. The sky is not falling, no matter how hard you wish it to be so.
I dont really care if they merge or not at the end of the day, so no I dont wish anything to be so. Simply stating facts. There are people with plenty of alts on Green at this point, so it's not an issue of lack of lower level characters. Simply no one goes to those zones because they don't really need to, they can just sit in the ZEM highway.

If it was true that there are no lower level characters being XPed on, zones like CB and Unrest would be completely dead too, which they are not.
Last edited by cd288; 12-31-2019 at 01:34 PM..
Closed Thread