Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snarky it was, humorous it most definitely wasn't (except to everyone reading and laughing at what a pathetic twat you are).

MY FUCKING ICY GREAVES YA'LL

lmao

OP is the archetype of the entitled, petulant, feminized manchild. A real embarrassment. Probably a redditor also. Would not be surprised if he has low T and a healthy set of manboobs.

The only tragedy here is that his entire account wasn't "accidentally" deleted along with his shitty gear.
Posts like this should get folks banned. Not pointing out an oversight/poor choice that screwed over innocent players. You are a trash human being and that sounds like a greata description of yourself you've provided. Please seek counseling.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Aviak

Dude, I understand your frustration. But imagine looting a baton of flame on a rogue. Or having puppetstrings ever. Just keep playing, you’ll find replacements I’m sure.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, I understand your frustration. But imagine looting a baton of flame on a rogue. Or having puppetstrings ever. Just keep playing, you’ll find replacements I’m sure.
Imagine looting it, and being told that was wrong but go loot it again now at the right time.

And yeah, it's fine. I will. I have. I am. I just wanted to vent about it amd share my appreciation of the decision. Menden's comment implies this was unintentional so who knows?

Always nice to see how toxic the majority of forumquesters are though. Thanks for your kind words of support in these trying times as I stare at my hideous half naked half elf instead of my beautiful fashionista bard.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

I agree with OP now. You won me over. Just be careful. We have abusive parents. And while I agree with the staffs goals and reasoning. Sometimes it protects us from our own niavity. Some times it can feel like a harsh punishment. Or the problem >reaction >solution cycle can feel really harsh and extreme.

Hope you continue to work on your bard and get help replacing what you lost.

You definitely have enriched the community. Thanks for the thread. It's been a nice read.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

At least I can go get my mask on said bard now and be a half naked dark elf instead of half elf. Thatcs make me a feel a tiny bit better...
Old 05-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least I can go get my mask on said bard now and be a half naked dark elf instead of half elf. Thatcs make me a feel a tiny bit better...
You will never be a dark elf. You can look like one though! And I am flattered by your imitation! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

OP i know you are mad about an emu of a 30 year old clone of 40 year old muds but i assure you: everything will be okay
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the GM responded saying they wouldn't have done that and to petition to have it fixed so... Which is it?

Loving all the toxic shidders on the forum acting like its players responsibility to know whether or not some 20yr old elfsim pixels are supposed to drop or not. Forumquesters more toxic than the worst red99 players. Yall are absolutely filthy whistlez.

I was just wearing some cool armor I looted. Its usable by every single plate wearing class and looks a lot cooler than bronze. I didn't exploit anything. I looted random shit armor I had the means and access to so I could like how I looked.

No different than the Earth staff and mage focus items now being in game but not being used for mage epic currently.

Imagine everyone on here replying to me inappropriately if Kunark launches and the GM's deleted EVERY HATE STAFF because now they suddenly have this additional use and the GM's decided they shouldn't have had access to it prior because NOW its a quest item.

I would fucking die laughing at the poopsocks crying as they lost their banks of 1mil plat epic staffs they'd hoarded.

Yall have a complete and utter lack of humor, empathy, or objective reasoning. I hope you log in missing half your worn armor some time over a mistake someone else made. Nothing like being punished for the ineptitude of others and then chastized for pointing it out by nutswinging neckbeards lmao

I accepted the GM's awful decision to pull this the moment I logged in amd realized and read patch notes. I did not however approve of it, so I came her and voiced that opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, whether the game is free or not has nothing to do with the discussion of whether or not that decision was right, wrong, fair, or justified.

Your inability to objectively reason and logically present valid points as to why players should have their time stolen by GM's is amusing, but ultimately no one has made a valid argument as to why they would decide that. Again, Ivy etched armor drops stayed as well. So fuck bards wearing armor but let rangers hand in their ivy etched gear right away = brilliant.
You may not like my humour, but I’m afraid the post you were responding to (claiming a lack of humour) was actually made ... in humour!

I was being hyperbolic, satirising those calling for disproportionate penalties to minor transgressions; I’m actually empathetic to you here, demonstrating through irony how overblown the reactions may seem.

But the fact I was also referring to unclassic itemisation bugs was in reference to how I sympathise with the dilemma faced by staff not wanting sol ro armour all prefarmed and handed in on day 1.

So hopefully you have now got a key for interpreting empathy, sympathy and humour on this board. And yes I did narcissistically make your ragequit post about me.

Speaking of quit, CIHYS?

incidentally, you mentioned the importance of fashion quest. I suggest you head to Sol Ro temple and talk to the NPCs there (not the efreeti) as I’ve heard there is some seriously cool looking armour available there to bards now.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Also don’t forget on p1999 you aren’t just a service user* you are also a service provider: we’re all volunteer staff in respect to finding, reporting and playtesting for bugs.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

I can't get enough of this game. Whether it be blue, red, or takp. Or even live. I got my heart set on a final sprint to GoD on Aradune as well. Maybe I can rest peacefully afterwards.

To digress feels selfish. And I don't understand this emotion or EQs hold on my consciousness? As barely as it is there...?
Closed Thread