Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

^
Trump aint helping, though. He should put the twitter down.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:23 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second amendment? Supreme court appointments? The only president who dares tell the truth about china's constant bullshit/conartistry? Checks on third world immigration to a country where there is already burgeoning economic inequalities with an ever increasing underclass? Pro american instead of pro globalist foreign trade?

Trump may be a narcissistic, ill tempered lout but he still has most of the important shit right.
Telling the truth about china and immigration and gun rights are the most important shit? Lol.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyCowboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Telling the truth about china and immigration and gun rights are the most important shit? Lol.
Most of the..

Most.

Difference in use and meaning for non native english speakers.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why this? you can DM me. Just curious why you think that, because from my PoV an empty chair would be a better President than Trump
Your PoV is being informed by liars. You consume their opinions masked as "reporting" because you live in a high-trust society that values conformity and obedience (i.e. most modern nations) and you could not imagine an entire industry that has built up trust, reliability and accuracy over decades and decades suddenly pivoting towards distribution of propaganda.

I work in media and advertising so I will explain because I've watched it happen. At some time in the recent past media organizations figured that news could be monetized, and monetized hard. It used to be that news was a loss leader. It was a status thing; executives received awards and everyone was so impressed with Murrow and Cronkite. But news never made money because no one wanted to pay top dollar to have their box of Corn Flakes be shown after graphic images of a murder victim. Enter cable news. Two things happened. One is that media companies found that it was way more profitable to market to partisans instead of the general audience. The general audience comes and goes, they tune in for the big stories and tune out otherwise. But the partisans can be milked. They're passionate and will watch all day. The second thing that happened is that media companies learned they could just lie. Like literally just make stuff up with almost no consequences. During the past several decades US courts have established that public figures basically can't sue you for lying about them. I mean yeah there's some exceptions, but when this happens it's so rare it becomes news itself (See The Hulkster vs Gawker). You have to show it was done intentionally and with malice and that's almost impossible to prove because oops we made an error.

You would think this only affects hyper-partisan sources like FOX or MSNBC but you would be terribly wrong. The media world is small; people know each other and they move around and they take their habits and expectations and ethics with them. It's everywhere now.

You are being lied to and manipulated, and the worst thing is that it's not being done for a higher purpose, it's literally just for the money. We have data scientists who we easily pay six figures who do nothing but provide us with marketing segmentation. We know everything about you including the Pavlovian response to whatever outrage we generate. Do you know that people who are angry respond very well to certain type of advertising? We know because data tells us so. We can publish a story with some angry headline about how Obama is going to rape you and we can guarantee a higher click-through on the ads on that page vs. some tame story about the next caucus date in Iowa.

I know everything I wrote above is 100% true because as a result of these lies and manipulation, there are still a great great many people on earth who say ridiculous things like "an empty chair would be a better President than Trump" or "I'm going to vote for Biden", when it's apparent the man is suffering from dementia and has absolutely no internal energy and cannot excite anyone about anything (also zero executive experience, no management skills, zero leadership ability, and well...no plan).

President Trump has killed less US servicemen than any other president in my lifetime. He has presided over the greatest economy in my life as well. He has correctly identified China as the greatest threat to world unity and cooperation. He works longer hours than any other president. No one since Reagan has so connected with the American people. No one can match his energy. He has survived relentless attacks unlike any other executive in recent history and has weathered them all. Regardless of whether you think Trump should be grabbing your wife by the pussy, these claims are indisputable. Still you prefer an empty chair.

Do you think Americans are stupid? Do you think the nation that invented nuclear power and landed on the moon and mars six hundred times and sent a convertible on a galactic voyage and leads the earth in innovation and technology suddenly turned into a nation of dolts who elected the most corrupt and evil and lazy and stupid man to lead the country?

Do you really think that is even remotely possible? I suggest you're being lied to. I mean I know you're being lied to, I guess what I'm suggesting is you have a habit of believing stuff. You should stop that.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:37 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2020, 11:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the..

Most.

Difference in use and meaning for non native english speakers.
As if it matters .. so "most of the" to him would pretty much mean the most important or else he wouldn't list them. Why list "most of the" without listing "the most"? Because this president isn't capable of even considering "the most" or even know what they would be.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:44 AM
Kobold

The last tell was fire!
Old 05-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyCowboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As if it matters ..
It changes the argument from "most important things" to "What you think is the most important things"

Quote:
so "most of the" to him would pretty much mean the most important or else he wouldn't list them. Why list "most of the" without listing "the most"? Because this president isn't capable of even considering "the most" or even know what they would be.
Such as, CreamyCowboy?
Old 05-14-2020, 11:50 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

President Trump has killed less US servicemen than any other president in my lifetime. He has presided over the greatest economy in my life as well. He has correctly identified China as the greatest threat to world unity and cooperation. He works longer hours than any other president. No one since Reagan has so connected with the American people. No one can match his energy. He has survived relentless attacks unlike any other executive in recent history and has weathered them all. Regardless of whether you think Trump should be grabbing your wife by the pussy, these claims are indisputable. Still you prefer an empty chair.

Do you think Americans are stupid? Do you think the nation that invented nuclear power and landed on the moon and mars six hundred times and sent a convertible on a galactic voyage and leads the earth in innovation and technology suddenly turned into a nation of dolts who elected the most corrupt and evil and lazy and stupid man to lead the country?

Do you really think that is even remotely possible? I suggest you're being lied to. I mean I know you're being lied to, I guess what I'm suggesting is you have a habit of believing stuff. You should stop that.
This is hilarious. Works longer than any other president? How so? By tweeting and retweeting fox news topics? How bout that executive time?

Killed less service members? You think that's directly related to his own decisions? Highly doubtful. Meanwhile, he's had 80k+ die under his watch with cv19.

He only connects to a specific population .. only those that are dumb enough to soak up his bs and vote for him. And that's all that matters to him.

And Americans are that stupid .. point proven with voting in this clown.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Meanwhile, he's had 80k+ die under his watch with cv19.
By saying this alone you’ve proven his point. You’re brainwashed.
Closed Thread