Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1500 years ago Justinian was dragging heretical priests from their churches and conquering North Africa in the name of Rome

The second Constantine converted, Christianity was fated to no longer be a religion of asceticism and monasticism. That doesn’t change the fact that if you don’t serve the United States and Jesus Christ that you will roast for eternity
Anarchist Jesus would be such a |Just| nuisance as to require violence by the State.

Like it or not, we're still a Christian nation.
Old 08-19-2020, 05:50 PM
Banned

i forgot to mention maskedmelon (OOPS), especially the swashbuckling edition
Old 08-19-2020, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1500 years ago Justinian was dragging heretical priests from their churches and conquering North Africa in the name of Rome

The second Constantine converted, Christianity was fated to no longer be a religion of asceticism and monasticism. That doesn’t change the fact that if you don’t serve the United States and Jesus Christ that you will roast for eternity
no one serves Christ and another master.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the operant metrics are bloodthirstiness and stupidity. if they're lacking one they have the other in spades. At this point, the average American is okay with murder. Full stop.

I even investigated the hearts of every forum poster I could. Pokesan and Juris seem to be the only ones decent, and well, Pokesan is dead useless with like 30 level 60s and I am still teaching Juris you can't just liquidate people because they got to eat nice food most of their life.

edit: xaanka turned out good and azzar might be good too.
Juris is a good one. Treat him well.
Old 08-20-2020, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

we are all good ones, comrade cecily, comrade imperiouskitten. god gave all mankind eyes and ears to perceive truth, faculties to comprehend it, and free will to act accordingly and virtuously. there is a plan, but there is not fate: in every action, we choose to sin, by choosing to serve empire, as we choose to be faithful, by choosing to serve christ. we cannot serve both, for we cannot serve christ in sin.

do not assume the lord's sight for yourself so that you may stand in judgment on your comrades. none were given sight into the hearts of men, for that is where the lord put his truth in us. incomprehensible and ineffable to each of us, yet into which any one of us may freely seek shelter from the storm. and yet our blindness is no failing, but rather the very foundation of a perfect and blessed spiritual fortress, a railing which safeguards mankind from falling beyond the reach of salvation, from mammon, from damning himself truly like the morning star. it is precisely thus that every man who is in christ, which any man may freely be, is saved.

go in christ, comrades.
Old 08-20-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

I mean, yeah, but he has a nice body. Forgive me, Father, for I have covented my neighbor's ass.
Last edited by Cecily; 08-20-2020 at 11:45 AM..
Old 08-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

i tell you, your neighbor's ass is divine. that is the lord's ass, comrade cecily. the lord designed your neighbor's ass. the lord brought the ass to us. the lord breathed life into the ass. as the lord did give you eyes to see the ass, and faculties to perceive its beauty. partake in the ass. but do not covet your neighbor's ass for yourself--for when you covet the ass, it ceases to be an ass at all, turning to mere flesh in your very hands, becoming a dead thing. you must atone. restore to the ass its divinity; once more align your perceptual apparatus to see the ass and to perceive its beauty, not as an object of desire, but as a hot ass.

go in christ.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

I liked our sunshine better when his vocab was limited to misspellings if DRUMPF and he wasn’t overtly COMMUNIST SCUM!!
Old 08-20-2020, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are all good ones, comrade cecily, comrade imperiouskitten. god gave all mankind eyes and ears to perceive truth, faculties to comprehend it, and free will to act accordingly and virtuously. there is a plan, but there is not fate: in every action, we choose to sin, by choosing to serve empire, as we choose to be faithful, by choosing to serve christ. we cannot serve both, for we cannot serve christ in sin.

do not assume the lord's sight for yourself so that you may stand in judgment on your comrades. none were given sight into the hearts of men, for that is where the lord put his truth in us. incomprehensible and ineffable to each of us, yet into which any one of us may freely seek shelter from the storm. and yet our blindness is no failing, but rather the very foundation of a perfect and blessed spiritual fortress, a railing which safeguards mankind from falling beyond the reach of salvation, from mammon, from damning himself truly like the morning star. it is precisely thus that every man who is in christ, which any man may freely be, is saved.

go in christ, comrades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i tell you, your neighbor's ass is divine. that is the lord's ass, comrade cecily. the lord designed your neighbor's ass. the lord brought the ass to us. the lord breathed life into the ass. as the lord did give you eyes to see the ass, and faculties to perceive its beauty. partake in the ass. but do not covet your neighbor's ass for yourself--for when you covet the ass, it ceases to be an ass at all, turning to mere flesh in your very hands, becoming a dead thing. you must atone. restore to the ass its divinity; once more align your perceptual apparatus to see the ass and to perceive its beauty, not as an object of desire, but as a hot ass.

go in christ.
But you said St. Peter killed that couple dead on the spot when their unrepentent reprobacy was detected. If I hear God's voice (and I do) am I not also as a prophet?
Old 08-20-2020, 05:34 PM
Banned

also
Closed Thread