Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How long will it take?
Under 2 hours 10 8.33%
2-6 hours 10 8.33%
6-12 hours 12 10.00%
12-16 hours 15 12.50%
16+ hours 73 60.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can my gnome war tag along thx
That would actually be legit! Pikkle is cool and didn’t abuse the system! Also, they didn’t spend a billion hours making alts to hold scrolls. If you want a video of the actual fastest 1-50, you should give the scrolls to their alt.

That would actually be the fastest since the time you spent farming wouldn’t count against them. Plus, it would be 1000% less insufferable than adding a 17th onanistic sig link.

+1 to the PL Pikkle’s alt
Old 12-19-2020, 01:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would actually be legit! Pikkle is cool and didn’t abuse the system! Also, they didn’t spend a billion hours making alts to hold scrolls. If you want a video of the actual fastest 1-50, you should give the scrolls to their alt.

That would actually be the fastest since the time you spent farming wouldn’t count against them. Plus, it would be 1000% less insufferable than adding a 17th onanistic sig link.

+1 to the PL Pikkle’s alt
sorry guys meant to post this on this account

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 12-19-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Gonna laugh when the turn in mob despawns for 20 minutes between every 4 hand-ins.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2020, 03:25 AM
Kobold

This sucks. Did the fun police get to him before he could do his 1-Max level plan? P99 is so lame these days, so happy the GMs are focused on the important stuff lol.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:26 AM
Kobold

Also, your poll sucks, where’s the Bush/Towers or Jet fuel/steal beams option? Lol
Old 12-19-2020, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Ahhhh the usual RnF tabble coming out of their snake dens. Welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Your opinion matters, but due to high response volumes at this time, we may not be able to give you an individualized, human response.

I read each and everyone one of your posts thoroughly. And as always, thank you for the +1 post and the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy
Do it with a cleric! Then rez people, for free!
I figured soloing in classic with fungus tunic + manastone, slaying undead, would be a fun way to get him up. Take it slow and enjoy. For me, shamans aren't a lot of fun at the lower levels, so it's a good option to flex all my nerdly might (which will be shown to be greater than any other nerd on P99) and through intense willpower and determination zoom to 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikkle
can my gnome war tag along thx
Sorry, this is a solo mission. Won't be doing any exp while grouped. Pure solo exp. Maybe a duo speed run one day?
Old 12-19-2020, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, and thanks to the 35 (and counting) people who are sharing their opinion via the poll.

So far, 16+ hours is leading the way. I guess I'll have to work really hard to beat that.
Old 12-19-2020, 03:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and thanks to the 35 (and counting) people who are sharing their opinion via the poll.

So far, 16+ hours is leading the way. I guess I'll have to work really hard to beat that.
Bush wouldn’t have let the GMs from stopping his leveling (or deleveling) journey on 9/11
Old 12-19-2020, 04:20 AM
Sarnak

The man wants to speed level ?

I say it's pretty fucking awesome

You suck if you wanna bring him down just cause he is better than you at Elf_sim_speedlvlnator_9000