Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument"
prec·e·dent
noun
noun: precedent; plural noun: precedents
/ˈpresəd(ə)nt/

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
"there are substantial precedents for Kittens and Riot training"
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-30-2021, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prec·e·dent
noun
/ˈpresəd(ə)nt/

an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
lol the precedent of you losing both those petitions? ok.

seek help my dude, it's not too late (j/k, I can tell that it is).
Old 06-30-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol the precedent of you losing both those petitions? ok.

seek help my dude, it's not too late (j/k, I can tell that it is).
We got the loot, I think it's clear who the losers are. That's why Galach doesn't punish you. I know the server staff feels sorry for you for not being able to compete. That's why they've implemented bag limits, drafts, and ring roll.

At least you can win ring roll!
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prec·e·dent
noun
/ˈpresəd(ə)nt/

and rewards for training kittens and riot apparently.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dkpfortrains.jpg (3.2 KB, 34 views)
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 06-30-2021, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
We got the loot, I think it's clear who the losers are. That's why Galach doesn't punish you. I know the server staff feels sorry for you for not being able to compete. That's why they've implemented bag limits, drafts, and ring roll.

At least you can win ring roll!
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, some but not all of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and rewards for training kittens and riot apparently.
Looks like a joke intentionally taken out of context to me.

In clinical psychology, a “victim complex” or “victim mentality” describes a personality trait of persons who believe they are constantly the victims of the harmful actions of others, even when made aware of evidence to the contrary.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, some but not all of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue.
Are you grasping for straws or grasping for air? Do we really need to go back over this thread and point out every post where you or another cry baby results to ad hominem attacks?
Old 06-30-2021, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Looks like a joke intentionally taken out of context to me.

In clinical psychology, a “victim complex” or “victim mentality” describes a personality trait of persons who believe they are constantly the victims of the harmful actions of others, even when made aware of evidence to the contrary.
idk, GMs ask why we cant get along and things like that get thrown around, editing petitons after theyre due, makes you wonder.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 06-30-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk, GMs ask why we cant get along and things like that get thrown around, editing petitons after theyre due, makes you wonder.
We can't get along because the loot in Everquest is bottle necked. One faction cannot keep up, so they lean on technicalities and loopholes while the other faction is out securing wins.

Which faction would you rather be a part of?
Old 06-30-2021, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
We can't get along because the loot in Everquest is bottle necked. One faction cannot keep up, so they lean on technicalities and loopholes while the other faction is out securing wins.

Which faction would you rather be a part of?
the one that isnt purposefully training people on many occasions. Furoar, Rosaylne or whatever that chanters name is that was on Dagarn ledge, Klaz, there was like 3 hours of trains on eashen on christmas iirc and even one post kill. I'd kind of rather kill myself than be in Vanquish or associate with many of their folks.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread