Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipinpeaceTMO2013 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tmo guild leader just confirmed as long as others cheat, they condone it.
Not quite. He essentially said "people in glass houses." I understand that distortion and misrepresentation are the things you live for, but at least make an effort at it.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Banned

Could you please let us know TMO's official stance on the use of this exploit please Zeelot? We're dying to hear it.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not quite. He essentially said "people in glass houses." I understand that distortion and misrepresentation are the things you live for, but at least make an effort at it.
I agree, there seems to be some confusion over exactly how Zeelot and other TMO leaders feel about this exploit.

They should make a statement concerning it's use and their stance on it, in an attempt to clarify.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad we have a new anon troll fan. It's been long overdue. Carry on the will of Harrison for us.
i am not anon your beaner guild mate cries on the forums more than he plays.

Clan Ta Veren sucked, you suck and Tmo sucks.

carry on noob
Old 03-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Banned

everyone has done this forever in multiple situations

not sure if whole thread is srs or dum
Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, there seems to be some confusion over exactly how Zeelot and other TMO leaders feel about this exploit.

They should make a statement concerning it's use and their stance on it, in an attempt to clarify.
they prefer it to be done on alts or unguilded chars. we've already had a thread about it before!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about heallun and unbrella, but when did maultriss get an ip exemption to do this to you, zee?
man you have no clue wtf you're talking about, i first learned about this by maultriss doing this to us during that period fe or bda was just griefing TMO in vp for shits. The funny thing is we just didn't go crying to the gm's / rnf about it. Whining4loot lawl. grats on druushk new #1
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man you have no clue wtf you're talking about, i first learned about this by maultriss doing this to us during that period fe or bda was just griefing TMO in vp for shits. The funny thing is we just didn't go crying to the gm's / rnf about it. Whining4loot lawl. grats on druushk new #1
you guys are crying about da and /q that's not what happened in the video idiots
Old 03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reds doing it all over their server, blues doing it in the zone with the least amount of GM involvement.

If GMs start dishing out punishments for this on blue, they better get ready to start actually enforcing it on Red where they've wanted it enforced since their server launched.
There's a difference - on the red server it's rampant, but no one ever has proof of anyone doing it. You have to understand, red players are incredibly stupid and don't understand concepts like "evidence", so they just whine about others breaking the rules with impunity without ever proving anything. That's why it's rarely addressed on red, but why it should be addressed here (assuming there's infallible proof that it happened - I didn't watch the video). Also, someone did once get their IP exemption removed on red for doing this, so it's clearly against the rules.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SPIN that shit autotune, TMO is so pro over 1 year free vp, previous training experience yet need to exploit to compete with FE. GM's i hope you guys do something about these cheaters.
Spin what you fucking reject?

I fixed what Finalretard said.

God you faggots are so beyond idiots, it's amazing that you have the people to carry you mental midgets as far as they have.
Closed Thread