Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: do you think the current VP rules are bullshit?
yes 327 68.99%
no 147 31.01%
Voters: 474. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Kobold

I like when Tasslehof continues to repeat the same wrong information over and over again.

I also like that people in this thread think it's TMO's fault that griefers exist in VP.

I lastly like that people in this thread think that TMO are the ones who are griefing other guilds in VP who are genuinely trying to engage a dragon with a legitimate raid force.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like when Tasslehof continues to repeat the same wrong information over and over again.

I also like that people in this thread think it's TMO's fault that griefers exist in VP.

I lastly like that people in this thread think that TMO are the ones who are griefing other guilds in VP who are genuinely trying to engage a dragon with a legitimate raid force.
No one has been in VP for like the last year besides TMO, unless you count the few weeks FE spent testing the waters.

What wrong information am I continuing to post?

Training was never allowed on live, this is a fact. Only the most dense people reading through this thread have not yet realized that. P99's Training rules in VP are not connected to VP being a non-CSR zone on live EQ servers.

Also -- Are you trying to say that if another guild zoned into VP that TMO would not train their raid? because otherwise, TMO is the only guild griefing anyone. Aside from 1-2 monks who sit in VP to train TMO on occasion for shits and giggles because, fuck it, the rules allow for it...so why not? If your guild trains, we are going to train.

I've already sent PM's to zeelot asking him to reconsider his stance of TMO training in VP. Tiggles responded for him only by offering to let other guilds attempt VP dragons(excluding PD) if we would let TMO have Trakanon kills uncontested. Why not just offer up some trial period of a few weeks without training in VP instead? It may even be more fun than the current situation there.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Last edited by Tasslehofp99; 08-06-2013 at 07:09 PM..
Old 08-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also -- Are you trying to say that if another guild zoned into VP that TMO would not train their raid? because otherwise, TMO is the only guild griefing anyone. Aside from 1-2 monks who sit in VP to train TMO on occasion for shits and giggles because, fuck it, the rules allow for it...so why not? If your guild trains, we are going to train.
Did you mean to contradict yourself in the same paragraph here, or was it your other personality.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

1) No I'm not keyed for VP, yet. If that bothers you, I guess I really don't care.
2) Create an alliance of sorts and be in a position to contend for VP
3) Put this shit on a stream somewhere because I want to watch

Generally, living by the "if you can't beat em, change the rules" motto is weak ass at best. Give TMO a reason to sit down to the table, until then why should they give a shit.

I don't think P99 has the resources available to babysit VP full time with nonstop petitions. No it's not classic, but this server isn't intended to be an EXACT replica of classic. They try the best they can with the resources available. The comparisons being made to classic with regards to this are pretty much meaningless.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please ask your guild what happened when BDA legitimately made attempts on VP dragons about a year ago. In the spirit of saving time, multiple TMO trainers made sure to not only make sure we couldn't kill it, but also made our CR a living hell. Nothing I have ever experienced in this game could match the frustration of realizing that a couple individuals had nothing better to do with their lives than ruin the nights of a handful of others.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Banned

you guys have no clue the endless hours myself and others on my side put into killing tmo in vp. literally our only hope was to train them till they gave up or passed out and then batphone. necrious is a boss not sure how he was on all that time, darkdeath prolly best trainer on tmo's side, when ever they pathed nexona thru the walls onto us he always lived long enough to get 2 aoe's off while others only got 1 off.

I saw other classes train even moreso than FD classes, lets take a shaman for instance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoshkar has an aoe slow dot..... shaman tags, gets aoe'd casts torpor then OMG WTF IS THIS can run at sow speed while torpor'd with hosh's dot on themself>.<

haha
Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimoneus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) No I'm not keyed for VP, yet. If that bothers you, I guess I really don't care.
2) Create an alliance of sorts and be in a position to contend for VP
3) Put this shit on a stream somewhere because I want to watch

Generally, living by the "if you can't beat em, change the rules" motto is weak ass at best. Give TMO a reason to sit down to the table, until then why should they give a shit.

I don't think P99 has the resources available to babysit VP full time with nonstop petitions. No it's not classic, but this server isn't intended to be an EXACT replica of classic. They try the best they can with the resources available. The comparisons being made to classic with regards to this are pretty much meaningless.
Hundreds upon hundreds of hours, at least, have been put into to get them to the table. Someone needs to post the only guild summit to happen. Where they basically ask when velious is coming out then hanging up. There is simply too much emotional daddytouchedme damage going on.

Besides this point. Training in vp is a pvp rule on a blue server. In a zone that has had csr rulings in a non-csr zone(see amelinda). AND any fte disputes are now resolved with the shouts. Any training should have the same buden of proof as in a fear raid....where it is also a frequent issue. It is hardly enforced in those situations....however the spectre of threat is there

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

There are no FTE shouts in VP
Old 08-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be! It would support my assertion!

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 08-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimMazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lame.

Bump, lets end sanctioned training asap.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Closed Thread