Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2023, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooloo, for the millionth time, I don't argue with you, that's a waste of time. I sealion you until you show there is nothing behind the curtain. There are no ideas in your head that Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh did not personally place there.
Cool that's great bud. I admit I was wrong though, New Orleans is currently not the #1 murder city per-capita, it's actually St.Louis, also governed by a dem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate

So, again, is wikipedia lying or is the fbi, who these numbers come from, lying? Who is lying? Cause I'm not.

Stop acting so reactionary every time I torpedo your bullshit.
Old 08-23-2023, 05:02 PM
Banned

Just to reiterate what that table clearly shows: The top ten cities for murder rate per-capita (per 100,000 people) are literally all governed by democrats, and in most cases have been for years. Sometimes decades.

Correlation doesn't equal causation of course, but yesterday there was some big time horseshit in here about how all the most dangerous places are red cities\states.
Old 08-23-2023, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why does he need the blood?
Fuck if I know, I've never actually watched the movie. Probably so the body would have Pavel's DNA
Old 08-23-2023, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the man who isn't in the room will be the main character. They can't embrace christofascism and feign at being a big tent party in a country this diverse. I have no intention of watching it.

Vivek doesn't stand a chance unless he's actually gunning for a cabinet post, like Mayor Pete.

"Pudding Fingers" Ron is just the right wing version of Liz Warren. No charisma.
Vivek is Hindu to the point of vegetarianism.

Ron is gonna grill him up then hit Micky D's 🇺🇲
Old 08-23-2023, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why does he need the blood?
Only Pavel can disarm the bomb. Later on he's alive in the football stadium and Bane breaks his neck publicly so Gotham knows it can't be disarmed. Le Terreur!

That's why he needs the blood.
Old 08-23-2023, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, again, is wikipedia lying or is the fbi, who these numbers come from, lying? Who is lying? Cause I'm not.

Stop acting so reactionary every time I torpedo your bullshit.
Argue with whoever made that claim, then, because it wasn't me. Democrats are ultimately capitalists, usually, so don't gripe to me about their mismanagement of cities.

My argument is that your data is a bunch of horseshit, and given that you just referenced Wikipedia, which isn't even acceptable as a source for English 101, I stand by that assessment.

I certainly don't trust FBI numbers, local news reporting, or any local law enforcement numbers organized into a table for a Wikipedia page or whatever that Wirepoints trash is. Not for reporting on crime by people all of these things have historically helped oppress.
Old 08-23-2023, 05:23 PM
Banned

Ok comrade, whatever. You do you.
Old 08-23-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not for reporting on crime by people all of these things have historically helped oppress.
If you think about it, the more oppressed you feel by police, the more you mistrust police, then technically the more UNDER-reported crime should be

Because if you are worried police either won’t help you, or may even give you trouble for coming to them, then why bother?

So technically areas with low trust in police probably have even more actual crime than what the reports show

This isn’t even considering a non-cultural universal attitude of “snitches get stitches”
Old 08-23-2023, 05:56 PM
Banned

We have the safest lives that human beings have ever had and population density does its thing.

You fellas won't set foot in the hood, but by all means, cast yourselves as experts on the parts of town you avoid in an effort to create more racist sentiment.

Your opinions on the utilization of statistics are very situational, much like your outrage.
Old 08-23-2023, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
We have the safest lives that human beings have ever had and population density does its thing.

You fellas won't set foot in the hood, but by all means, cast yourselves as experts on the parts of town you avoid in an effort to create more racist sentiment.

Your opinions on the utilization of statistics are very situational, much like your outrage.
Dunno what you talking about, I go into the poorest parts of the city, including the mostly black south Phoenix “hood” all the time for work

You think rich people are depressed? Lol money DOES buy happiness. We serve mostly the poor
Closed Thread