Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkireiTheNecro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JenJen you're not officially a bigger troll than Slathar.
i dont think anyone could be a bigger troll than slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Desperation is a cold, slippery lubricant i will use to shove my cock up TR's asshole.

PS, after kunark beta dropped i spent 30 minutes with a group of officers, faz, nizzar, duri etc.. Guess what? I skipped the app process because im a fucking beast.

Also, i had relapsee removed... An officer... A cleric... With alot of time put into his guild. All becuase he cant hold his tounge.

I wouldnt expect him to make it far in TR, even Peace Pipe has no room for biggots.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

slippery the way you're talking, I'm feeling like I'm from mars and you're from venus
Old 08-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS, after kunark beta dropped i spent 30 minutes with a group of officers, faz, nizzar, duri etc.. Guess what? I skipped the app process because im a fucking beast.

Also, i had relapsee removed... An officer... A cleric... With alot of time put into his guild. All becuase he cant hold his tounge.

I wouldnt expect him to make it far in TR, even Peace Pipe has no room for biggots.
We all joke and kid its a video game, but you didnt get accepted to DA until DA went down in a shitstorm.. weeks later became fusion. Faz wasnt a officer until fusion or just before. When you apped to DA, you didnt get accepted and asked to reapp and be better... I really dont see how you can rag on others for not making it in a guild.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Kobold

wtb tag slot
Old 08-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: Too Many Overlords justifies poopsocking.

You guys should have listened to Admiral Ackbar.

The above is called Socratic irony Aadill.
arm ye harpoons mateys we have a fat whale-nerd in our sights, yarrr

you fat fucking loser. you're 32 and are in a bachelor degree program at vatterot. congrats.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

haha that was pretty good slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Banned

I just find it so fucking funny that TR (IB -- remember they were IB) is constantly complaining about poopsocking.

Changing your guilds name didn't make anyone forget about the year+ that YOUR guild poopsocked every single raid mob that was in the game at the time.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont think anyone could be a bigger troll than slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I failed really hard.

Hate RnF no edits.

Seriously though...you are **NOW** officially a bigger troll than Slathar.
Closed Thread