Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Banned

Maner are you confusing the Rustle thing with CSG kicking FoH out of HOT?

that happened
Old 06-15-2017, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maner are you confusing the Rustle thing with CSG kicking FoH out of HOT?

that happened
Nah, it was after FoH killed CT, which was their mob during that rotation. There was an EQ so they set up to kill CT again since they were there.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao the boi typed this shit out real talk
dial it back chief. loses the sting when you trot it out too often.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being reminded he plays eq stings him lmao
im steering you away from Uuruk's Impotence

but dang u got me with the carefail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2017, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
casuals not bad guys. there lotta them in A/A and bunch of other guilds. it the loser neckbeards who can't win and pretend they casual because they lose that whine and are legitimate bad guys. casuals don't care. they just play and have fun :3
This is exactly what I believe too. Used to just blame top tier raid guilds for everything come to realize they aint to blame for everything.

Nothing irks me more than "casuals" who aint one bit casual, particularly guilds that claim themselves as casuals when they are lead by some of the biggest greediest neckbeards out there.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

I don't feel like either of you play the game I used to play. That's ok. That's good. Keep that up. I do have some have some issue with you having strong opinions on what constitutes a casual guild when I'm not 100% sure either of you are done having fun leveling your first characters in Seb.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

We lost vulak this morning, but I got a promotion and 12% raise. I guess things kind of evened out after lunch.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:43 PM
Banned

I ignored all bat phones and slept thru the night, considering pulling my app. Eq boring already.

Things really looking up folks
Old 06-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't feel like either of you play the game I used to play. That's ok. That's good. Keep that up. I do have some have some issue with you having strong opinions on what constitutes a casual guild when I'm not 100% sure either of you are done having fun leveling your first characters in Seb.
Yeah that's probably a fairly accurate assessment of me.

Can't deny I enjoy the leveling process more than the actual raiding aspects of the game, at least on this server.

From my experience of being in a "casual" raid guild, I found that the guild was teeming with greed I have never seen before in a MMO.

There was zero guild cameraderie, and the leadership mobilized their zerg to take down low tier raid targets, especially ones that people need for epics.

Did they try to foot the items to their guildies? Nope, they grabbed epic pieces to MQ on officer guild toons.

My intepretation of this is, a core group leads a guild to fetch items that only a raid can get, then uses the items for their own personal wealth in the game.

"Casual" in my mind reflects someone that plays sparingly, and doesn't have a lot of time to invest in the game.

Many of the so-called casual raid guilds are lead by people who are nothing close to being casual in any shape or form. These individuals just like to use actual casuals as a zerg to get them what they personally want for plats or items they can stick on their alts.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ignored all bat phones and slept thru the night, considering pulling my app. Eq boring already.

Things really looking up folks
Why don't you mess on a rogue it's a fun grouping toon. Or a chanter, or something else you might like? Your monk, how is that coming along?
Closed Thread