Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your quick replays guys.

Dont know what to say right now...what you said sounds very hardcore to me. Or how Mickmoranis said it; like "the wild west".

I hope I dont sound like a Arrogant European Hipster now, but I am glad that we dont have such a problem here.
Dont get me wrong, we have many other problems and are not any better. And the USA also have some of the most intelligent people on earth.

But from my POV a good education/enlightenment system is one of the most important pillars of a country.
It can slove/reduce so many problems on a long-term.
We have plenty of good schools, just way more shitty parents.
Old 07-15-2017, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeh I mean, i realized we were screwed when we killed osama there was something like a free 5 millino dollars they seized and were going to do something with it in the goverment, I told my uncle, hey put it in education! thinking that NOBODY could argue against that, he was like WELL THAT WONT HELP!.. you see its the parents that educate their children, not schools.

and I was like sigh, fuck it.
i knew u were a lowkey woke dude

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-15-2017, 04:48 AM
Planar Protector

I'm probably his uncles age so it makes sense
Old 07-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need public executions. In case you fags didn't know, I'm Stressl.

AHUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. Clean whistle tho, no sketch, just playing some classic EverQuest in peace.
i thought you weren't smoking crack anymore?
Old 07-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't use any drugs anymore. I miss your old avatar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3hGk2xU54

Good Luck, The internet isn't a friendly place.
Addiction is for the weak.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't use any drugs anymore.
https://youtu.be/cOT3pTADl-8?t=29s
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:37 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*COUGH**COUGH* US presidents are choosen by the Electoral College, "A candidate must receive an absolute majority of electoral votes (currently 270) to win the presidency or the vice presidency." *COUGH*

I love all the alt-right preaching you do on these boards but don't even know the popular vote has little bearing on the actual outcome or the fact the hacking everybody is worried about is voter roll purges. Duuuuuuuurrrrrrrr, and everything in the peepee doc keeps getting confirmed. Can't wait to see some water sports.
you know the pissgate document was created by 8chan trolls as a meme originally right?

also since you seem willing to actually engage this, what is "russian collusion" specifically? what crime are you accusing the president of specifically? pls enlighten me so far nobody else has ever been able to.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
I don't use any drugs anymore. I miss your old avatar.
nice styxhexenhammer 'tar
Old 07-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know the pissgate document was created by 8chan trolls as a meme originally right?

also since you seem willing to actually engage this, what is "russian collusion" specifically? what crime are you accusing the president of specifically? pls enlighten me so far nobody else has ever been able to.
It's against US campaign laws to seek help from foreign entities in regards to potential help in an election. If collusion is true then how much, deep does that rabbit hole go, and if false then nothing.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's against US campaign laws to seek help from foreign entities in regards to potential help in an election. If collusion is true then how much, deep does that rabbit hole go, and if false then nothing.
i guess after months of this shit i expect something slightly more concrete, idk i watch cspan it seems like its just an obstruction tactic being used by the democrats.
Closed Thread