Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo i hate to sound like a broken record but the boy literally penned this to paper bro. damn
U were showing strong potential bro but Pokesan is right, likely going the way of uuruk the cuck
Old 06-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo i hate to sound like a broken record but the boy literally penned this to paper bro. damn
I like your edginess, it's fairly sharp. Thing is it's predictable now and it's exactly as you say, a broken record. Sometimes it's good to add some variety to your shtick.

Looking forward to more of your witicisms though. Just wish you would add some spice to it.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ignored all bat phones and slept thru the night, considering pulling my app. Eq boring already.

Things really looking up folks
I suggest going on a water diet. Don't eat nothing for 36 hours, start out slowly with it.

If you feel comfortable at that point, continue it on for another 8 hours, 16 hours, 24 hours...

If you really want to reach spiritual oneness stretch the water fast out to 24-29 days.

By this point, you will have reached a spiritual level you'd never thought possible.

Oh wait. Nevermind, you recovering from serious surgery ignore all of this and wait till you 100% healthy. This real life quest takes some serious strength both physical and mental. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While your I agree with your opinion on the current state, one thing I have seen is the raid scene does change and it doesn't stay the same forever, almost yearly in fact - we're due.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

please tell me who wins the World Series and Superbowl this year, I'm going to Vegas in a week...
Old 06-17-2017, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please tell me who wins the World Series and Superbowl this year, I'm going to Vegas in a week...
yankees / raiders
Old 06-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a difference between being a plat farm and farming some plat.
some plat? aftermath has been sniping magi since forever going so far as to leapfrog guilds clearing hate waiting for them to break entrance in and clear all the trash up to the fountain so they can run in and snipe magi from that guild while they are clearing a big pull

now I hear they have a farm team of officers camped in SE corner of pofear for several weeks now logging in all hours of the day and night to kill all the golems when they they are in window

clearly unemployed and total disregard for everybody else and clearly a plat farm
Old 06-17-2017, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some plat? aftermath has been sniping magi since forever going so far as to leapfrog guilds clearing hate waiting for them to break entrance in and clear all the trash up to the fountain so they can run in and snipe magi from that guild while they are clearing a big pull

now I hear they have a farm team of officers camped in SE corner of pofear for several weeks now logging in all hours of the day and night to kill all the golems when they they are in window

clearly unemployed and total disregard for everybody else and clearly a plat farm
You missed the point of what I was saying with my comment. If they break any server rules, like in any other situation, petition them. If they broke no rules then just wipe the tears from your eyes and keep trying.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

they had to do something after they stopped being able to print RL cash in chardok

hate isn't as lucrative but it's better than zero and the best option they've discovered so far
Old 06-17-2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they had to do something after they stopped being able to print RL cash in chardok

hate isn't as lucrative but it's better than zero and the best option they've discovered so far
so i recently bought a new fungi to put on my twink alt. That, with his RBB and all the other gear, I realized basically I have no use for plat anymore in game.

(what, another fungi - an AoN?)

that led me to sort of wonder WTF ppl keep farming plat for.

Really
Makes u
Think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread