Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s enough to demonstrate I’m probably not legally retarded like you suggested, genius
Oh I was more saying I don't think you have to be that smart to make 350k. Sorry that I wasn't clear in my comment.
Old 08-19-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no, Biden lost Baler's definitely not already locked in based on partisan lines vote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao
Old 08-19-2021, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the outside, it would be nice to grant citizenship for those that worked for the US, UK, etc in Afghanistan. Both as a thank you, but also as without the military backing them these guys will be exposed to ‘retribution’.
There are afghan people who worked with usa in afghan who absolutely love America.

Legal immigrants from afghan can personally speak about quality of life and the freedom they now enjoy. They want the same for their families.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are afghan people who worked with usa in afghan who absolutely love America.

Legal immigrants from afghan can personally speak about quality of life and the freedom they now enjoy. They want the same for their families.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-1...troops-1620043

On July 22, the House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly to provide 8,000 more visas under the SIV program for Afghan interpreters, contractors and other U.S. allies who may be vulnerable as the Taliban seizes the country.

The House voted in favor of the resolution H.R. 3985, introduced by Rep. Jason Crow, by 407 votes to 16. All the "nay" votes were Republicans and the bill was sent to the Senate, though it has yet to be passed by that chamber.

The Republicans who voted against the resolution were: Andy Biggs of Arizona, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, Jeff Duncan of South Carolina, Bob Good of Virginia, Paul Gosar of Arizona, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Kevin Hern of Oklahoma, Jody Hice of Georgia, Thomas Massie of Kentucky, Barry Moore of Alabama, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Bill Posey of Florida, Matthew Rosendale of Montana and Chip Roy of Texas.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

use your words Horza, stop trolling.
Your neckbeard is showing.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Republicans in the Senate are the reason Afghan people who worked with U.S. in the country are fucked, stupid.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try typing in longer than 1 sentence bait trolls.
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Guy
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
The United States has no obligation to evacuate 1, or 100,001, South Viet- namese
Old 08-19-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I was more saying I don't think you have to be that smart to make 350k. Sorry that I wasn't clear in my comment.
Yeah but you have to be kind of a moron to not understand how home buying typically goes. Most people don’t pay the full cost of their home in cash, therefore I don’t have 350k. I have what’s called a “mortgage”, where I put down more than 20% so I don’t have to pay mortgage insurance which would have been 185/mo

Someone who is legally retarded or low IQ is typically not only able to afford a mortgage, but also often living in what’s called a group home, which is a place where they have staff to keep on eye on theirs/others safety and assist them with getting to and from what’s called a “day program”, which is like a school for adults which teaches them basic life skills

Look at all the things u learned today. This is a big day for you
Old 08-19-2021, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans in the Senate are the reason Afghan people who worked with U.S. in the country are fucked, stupid.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Please allow me to quote what I said so you and others can re-read what I said.
Quote:

So I said something harmless and Horza tried to turn it into some hateful spite filled argument.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of pulling out
Closed Thread