Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be trolling.

In younger than 50, of the 8 deaths, 6 died who were unvaccinated, 2 died who were fully vaccinated..

In younger than 50, of the 80k infection cases, 50k were unvaccinated, 30k vaccinated. So unvaccinated have a higher infection rate, a much higher infection rate for unvaccinated in comparison to vaccinated, Especially when you consider unvaccinated make up 30% of UK pop while vaccinated around 70%

It gets worse for your case in the older than 50 as there aren't that many cases of unvaccinated that are infected because the unvaccinated are so few in that age group. Of the 1000 cases, 38 died. 3.8% death rate.

Keep in mind roughly 85%+ of UK >50 are vaccinated, if not more.. its pushing 95% in england.

Of the vaccinated over 50, 7500 infected, 70 died. 0.9% death rate.
You're proving my point. Young and healthy people don't need a vaccine. The death rate is less than 1%, even if unvaccinated.

You have to combine both 1 jab and 2 jabs and classify them as "vaccinated"

More people died that were vaccinated than non vaccinated

Even the MSM media is reporting it this way because the numbers don't lie. Sure, they are trying to claim that these numbers indicate a positive, but the percentages are concrete and the numbers are absolute.

From The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/theobser...een-vaccinated

Quote:
It could sound worrying that the majority of people dying in England with the now-dominant Delta (B.1.617.2) variant have been vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccines are ineffective? Far from it, it’s what we would expect from an effective but imperfect vaccine, a risk profile that varies hugely by age and the way the vaccines have been rolled out.
Old 08-31-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

Doesnt take any of it seriously for years.

Now, complains that vaccines are not keeping up with the rapidly changing virus.

Now its mutated in serveral different strands.

Now you want protection from the different strands that particular vaccine was not designed to handle.

"more people died that were vaccinated than non-vaccinated"

So the vaccine that works for the non-delta variant, isnt working for the delta variant. Yeah... kinda like how an ankle brace doesnt support your wrists.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesnt take any of it seriously for years.

Now, complains that vaccines are not keeping up with the rapidly changing virus.

Now its mutated in serveral different strands.

Now you want protection from the different strands that particular vaccine was not designed to handle.

"more people died that were vaccinated than non-vaccinated"

So the vaccine that works for the non-delta variant, isnt working for the delta variant. Yeah... kinda like how an ankle brace doesnt support your wrists.
Glad you agree with me

Please explain to Shawk that he sucks at math

Thanks
Old 08-31-2021, 10:46 PM
Banned

America is such a funny country
Old 08-31-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the exception of some inner cities and dense population centers, most of our hospital system (beds and staffing) is planned around two things: Insurance coverage and flu season. So we don't need one more thing to stress the system. That's the point. It's not hard to understand. Any expert will tell you. You won't listen because it doesn't match your narrative.

Also, the illiberal left counts for 40% of vaccine disinformation that is spread through social media. Trumptards don't have a monoploly, but the venn diagram here for Trumptard and fucking moron is almost a single circle.

You need to quit thinking you know things that you're not qualified to know. As a smart guy, your focus should be solely left to evaluating information from experts on topics where you're not qualified, not coming up with your own theories and applying your layman's logic.

I strongly recommend the Death of Expertise by Tom Nichols. He's a republican who teaches at the navy war college. It's a very good read.
How many hospitals have been overwhelmed since the beginning of the pandemic? None. It is a non-issue. I understand why it was a concern at the beginning, the virus was new and we didn't understand it's nature yet, but now that simply isn't an issue.

I'm not sure I understand your other points. They just sound like more appeals to authority. Experts can be wrong, laymen can be right.
Last edited by Ooloo; 08-31-2021 at 11:36 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 11:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're proving my point. Young and healthy people don't need a vaccine. The death rate is less than 1%, even if unvaccinated.

You have to combine both 1 jab and 2 jabs and classify them as "vaccinated"

More people died that were vaccinated than non vaccinated

Even the MSM media is reporting it this way because the numbers don't lie. Sure, they are trying to claim that these numbers indicate a positive, but the percentages are concrete and the numbers are absolute.

From The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/theobser...een-vaccinated

LOL. Brain dead.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. Brain dead.
Oh hey another insult

Grandma would be proud
Old 09-01-2021, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many hospitals have been overwhelmed since the beginning of the pandemic? None. It is a non-issue. I understand why it was a concern at the beginning, the virus was new and we didn't understand it's nature yet, but now that simply isn't an issue.

I'm not sure I understand your other points. They just sound like more appeals to authority. Experts can be wrong, laymen can be right.
Covid Rose
Old 09-01-2021, 05:22 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk03rEtYkZY
Old 09-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Variants were always going to occur. Most start outside of the US. 100% global vaccination rates aren’t achievable, and it has nothing to do with Trump fans.
Closed Thread