Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Banned

Any suggestions on good UIs for progression live server? If not a full compiled UI are there any useful Addons people from P99 wouldn't be aware of.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and a couple buddies are gonna play. Talking about possibly starting a guild. 2 things I haven't done in EQ is lead/colead a guild and start from scratch with everyone at lvl 1. I guess I did that in classic but not since then. Gonna be interesting starting on a totally fresh server with all my eq knowledge/experience. I missed P99 launch and Phinny is the first TLP I played and didn't start there til late Kunark.
From your unstable posting history and propensity to spew homophobic slurs I would have pegged you for an "Everquest guild leader" already.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being a homophobic slur
Kevin Pillar told me Spyder73 quick pitched him.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on a more positive note, agnarr soon, who wants to group with me druid!
Whats your dumb druids name gonna be? I think I might go SK/Sham either troll or ogres. Haven't 100% decided yet.

Resolute is going to have a guild there thats just for fooling around on non raid days.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Me and a couple buddies are gonna play. Talking about possibly starting a guild. 2 things I haven't done in EQ is lead/colead a guild and start from scratch with everyone at lvl 1. I guess I did that in classic but not since then. Gonna be interesting starting on a totally fresh server with all my eq knowledge/experience. I missed P99 launch and Phinny is the first TLP I played and didn't start there til late Kunark.
Careful you dont get your account banned for "no reason whatsoever", did you manage to remember referencing an RMT site yet? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2017, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Careful you dont get your account banned for "no reason whatsoever", did you manage to remember referencing an RMT site yet? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to be picking up where he left off. Are you going to reference RMT sites every other post now until someone smacks you upside the head again?
Old 05-20-2017, 04:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm coming for agnarr too!

How hard isit to run a De to qeynos?
super easy with the translocaters
Old 05-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

I was thinking about this server some more, the single biggest problem is the kronos, everything cost kronos want a fungi? 1 kronos, cloak of flames? 5 kronos nothing is sold for plat either you buy kronos or farm money for them on a live server or you can't really buy much and IMHO that is a huge problem
Old 05-20-2017, 09:46 AM
Aviak

To be fair the mods can ban you for ANY reason, or even no reason at all.

I have an account that was banned, for nothing, as well. It even states "Reason for ban: none" lol. Of course my "WokenSleeperTroll" account was also banned; in this case for trolling!
Old 05-20-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeatee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking about this server some more, the single biggest problem is the kronos, everything cost kronos want a fungi? 1 kronos, cloak of flames? 5 kronos nothing is sold for plat either you buy kronos or farm money for them on a live server or you can't really buy much and IMHO that is a huge problem
this post is by someone who has never played on a TLP with krono and is very wrong about how things actually are lol
Closed Thread