Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2022, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

So God is a murderer too? Take it up with him, Muhammad. No taliban on these shores
Last edited by Kaveh; 05-08-2022 at 01:56 AM..
Old 05-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAGA probably can't make enough gainz to oust McCarthy either. Sad bigly!
They said they do things to own the libs but man, the loss in 2020 was so much worse than how liberals responded in 2016. Can you imagine the tears if Romney beat trump in the primary in ‘24? I’d die laughing

You can tell how much these guys really do care about politics. I like hiking and family and board games more. I also like trolling, somehow even though I grew up in a land without lead paint or plastic, I still caught autism. Oh well, God Bless you Mom
Old 05-08-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Muh iranian texan who sounds lke a new york incel living in uncle noah's house. sounds legit.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If women
of course i care about their opinion, but if its that they want to have an abortion then its a stupid and wrong opinion.

as for what women want, Ill let this screengrab from HMT that im watching right now answer your question about what they want:

here in the hottest female dystopian sexual polyamorous relationship drama she enjoys her rape baby she was forced to keep with her rape assailant neo-Nazi evangelist boyfriend and together their love glows brighter than the sun.

so there you have it, the women of america according to the highest rated female show say r baby stays and so does the nazi.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2022, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Muh iranian texan who sounds lke a new york incel living in uncle noah's house. sounds legit.
Fiscal conservative. Trump bankrupted us and I won’t be forgiving him

The social issues don’t matter at all when the money runs out. I’m glad it makes you feel better though /shrug
Old 05-08-2022, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of course i care about their opinion, but if its that they want to have an abortion then its a stupid and wrong opinion.

as for what women want, Ill let this screengrab from HMT that im watching right now answer your question about what they want:

here in the hottest female dystopian sexual polyamorous relationship drama she enjoys her rape baby she was forced to keep with her rape assailant neo-Nazi evangelist boyfriend and together their love glows brighter than the sun.

so there you have it, the women of america according to the highest rated female show say r baby stays and so does the nazi.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not like we help with childcare or education costs dude. You think anyone wants to have an abortion? They don’t. We just don’t give a damn about 80-90% of people in this country whose line of employment doesn’t specifically hire lobbyists
Old 05-08-2022, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The social issues don’t matter at all when the money runs out. I’m glad it makes you feel better though /shrug
if womyn say so i do et.
Old 05-08-2022, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

lol kaver who do you think is forcing people to get these abortions?
Old 05-08-2022, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's full of pedantic nerds, you'll love it
I simply said that arguing for 45 pages was a waste of time. That's not pedantic. Maybe hit the dictionaly real quick before using words you don't understand.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

bro social issues are the reason that the money is running out

this nation was strong AF back in 1955

I wish I was born 50 years earlier, I would have had the opportunity to live through the best years of this country, I would have been able to go beat up hippies at war protests (after I rotated back from my deployment), I would have been able to live without this ridiculous internet, arpanet woulda been find, internet not so much.

buuuut like immediately after emotions raped their way into politics, then it all went south.

once upon a time political votes were cast with educated logic in the forefront of ones mind. nowadays we don't vote for a candidate we like the most, we vote against the candidate we hate the most.