Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the problem was TESO not having any subscription model.

back to the drawing board.
They did at first, but realized it wasn't sustainable when they released a glorified beta at launch.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero401 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all you do over this whole entire thread
#1 Who the fuck are you?

#2 Are you new here?

Like whatshisname said I've drastically changed what I post about and what I talk about since the start of this thread. This causes me to believe you're either new here or extremely dumb?
Old 12-15-2016, 08:41 PM
Banned

Oh nvm just saw your signature. Some random unimportant dude from Haggard Krew. That guild worked out real well eh? Ty for your advice I value your opinion very much.

P.S. Ask OGC if they're sorry to be guilded with me. So far I've received nothing but praise from the GM and several officers and been welcome with open arms. I'm on vacation for the holidays now so haven't been on much this past week but will be back to regular schedule by the end of Dec.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh nvm just saw your signature. Some random unimportant dude from Haggard Krew. That guild worked out real well eh? Ty for your advice I value your opinion very much.

P.S. Ask OGC if they're sorry to be guilded with me. So far I've received nothing but praise from the GM and several officers and been welcome with open arms. I'm on vacation for the holidays now so haven't been on much this past week but will be back to regular schedule by the end of Dec.
Really? Nothing but praise? Nothing at all? You log on and you are praised incessantly for your presence? Glory, glory hallelujah?
Old 12-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Ravager, this is RnF.

If you aren't fronting then you look like a ring 8 thief.
Old 12-15-2016, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know how to front. WYSIWYG with me.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:38 PM
Banned

Hey Nibble out of your last 50 posts how many do you think include "Ring 8" in them? You guys will need to get some new material eventually no? Eh I guess If the worst thing anybody can come up with when shitposting against me after being around for years is that I disobeyed a player agreement I never agreed to and "stole" a quest turnin one time a long time ago. I consider myself doing pretty well.

Continue shitposting!

P.S. Chest still never answered my question. Safe to assume he has no good answer and is spewing his typical bullshit that has no basis in reality. That's unfortunate.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. Ask OGC if they're sorry to be guilded with me. So far I've received nothing but praise from the GM and several officers and been welcome with open arms.
''This group of poopsockers love me!''
Lifegoals, cringe
Old 12-15-2016, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Out of curiosity, I checked.

6 of my last 50 posts on these forums have called you out for having zero integrity and only a few of these actually contained the phrase "Ring 8."

Maybe one of these forum denizens can make an autistic collage of your last 50 posts, all of which are probably contained in this thread.
Old 12-15-2016, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
P.S. Chest still never answered my question. Safe to assume he has no good answer and is spewing his typical bullshit that has no basis in reality. That's unfortunate.
To be fair, you ask a lot of questions so it's hard to keep track of which ones have and haven't been answered. Not that anyone but you actually remembers what these questions are.
Closed Thread