Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys using target rings :P
huh? Don't even think that's possible.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huh? Don't even think that's possible.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

posted by dingleburt
Old 02-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

has to be diff server aint no way he has a jeldorin heh
Old 02-19-2016, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

let me get that target ring vision
pm
send guttzs a copy while your at it
Old 02-19-2016, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My <Friends> and I had a great time playing "Red Rover" with <Empire> in the Grot yesterday. We caught several stragglers, killed three, and kept several more from reaching their ToV raid. You know who you are! *dank Slathar chuckle* Heh heh heh.

For the first time ever, I managed to use Havona's whole mana bar healing our guys. Being sneaky and strategic helped, but man...clicking Drybone's AON made it much easier to hang in the pocket. I was one of the last to zone out when their numbers grew too great, and I ran right by Crouton and co unmolested.
Ah Crouton...probably ny favorite Empire nemesis. Good guy in tells. He's taken me down once by surprise and once in solid PvP...I was trying to finish off an Empire druid while he took me down. One day I hope to get my revenge. Peas PvP. Grotto was fun.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

posted by dingleburt
Dats just a halo glitched at his feet coz paladins are fuckin saints.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My <Friends> and I had a great time playing "Red Rover" with <Empire> in the Grot yesterday. We caught several stragglers, killed three, and kept several more from reaching their ToV raid. You know who you are! *dank Slathar chuckle* Heh heh heh.

For the first time ever, I managed to use Havona's whole mana bar healing our guys. Being sneaky and strategic helped, but man...clicking Drybone's AON made it much easier to hang in the pocket. I was one of the last to zone out when their numbers grew too great, and I ran right by Crouton and co unmolested.

training zone lines with FD so no one else can get in fast enough to click alliance necklace to 10 people already faction established. goog strat tala, pro moves.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me get that target ring vision
pm
send guttzs a copy while your at it
pic isnt even from this server. every time you fucking post is embarrassingly stupid. just stop
Old 02-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you guys using target rings :P
ill be nicer to u than rag cause i like u..... i spy blue name
Old 02-19-2016, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

training zone lines with FD so no one else can get in fast enough to click alliance necklace to 10 people already faction established. goog strat tala, pro moves.
Please refrain from making stuff up. We did not train any mobs. One of your guys did mess up upon zoning in, though, resulting in another of your guys getting wreckled by some angry walrusmen. Perhaps that's what you meant. Trust me, I was actually there.

Not sure what the pocket-holding thing is meant to imply, but my point about using someone else's AON is that that skeleton illusion makes a big difference.
Closed Thread