Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 03:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obamacare tried to address it but it's tough
Here, take these fines two years in a row to help pay for all this while not seeing a doctor yourself. Big City Slicking *dusts shoulder*
Old 02-07-2021, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
internet is not a public infrastructure and you can tell because you need to pay to access it.

imagine thinking privately owned things are a public good because you are so entrenched into capitalist ideals that you don't even know what a public good is.
Do you think it should be treated as a public utility? If not explain why.

Are all French-Canadians as angsty as you?
Old 02-07-2021, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think it should be treated as a public utility? If not explain why.

Are all French-Canadians as angsty as you?
I mean, I already told you I am a radical leftist who don't really like capitalism, what do you think my answer will be?

All I am saying is that as of right now, it is not, however much you want to believe it is and asking this question is moot because it merely switch the focus onto me, again, rather than you saying quite loudly that you thought it was public but after some research, realized it is not.

Instead you ask my opinion about a thing that ahs no bearing on reality to further diss me or continue your path of strutting around your high horse.

buddy, whether or not I think it should be a public domain has no bearing on the fact that right now, it isn't.

Just accept you were wrong.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I already told you I am a radical leftist who don't really like capitalism, what do you think my answer will be?

All I am saying is that as of right now, it is not, however much you want to believe it is and asking this question is moot because it merely switch the focus onto me, again, rather than you saying quite loudly that you thought it was public but after some research, realized it is not.

Instead you ask my opinion about a thing that ahs no bearing on reality to further diss me or continue your path of strutting around your high horse.

buddy, whether or not I think it should be a public domain has no bearing on the fact that right now, it isn't.

Just accept you were wrong.
Ooh I missed that one earlier: self-identifies, matter of factly, as a radical leftist who dislikes capitalism. Rarely do you get one clear marker of psychosis, but there it is. Your guilty plea explains everything: US hate, illogical rants, false assumptions, and tenuous conclusions.

We made progress here; you have discovered your own problem for free on an emulator forum. That would have cost you years of therapy in the US and thousands of dollars, or taken years to get approved for free in Canada while waiting for care... but I suspect the diagnosis would not be up to US standards. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2021, 04:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooh I missed that one earlier: self-identifies, matter of factly, as a radical leftist who dislikes capitalism. Rarely do you get one clear marker of psychosis, but there it is. Your guilty plea explains everything: US hate, illogical rants, false assumptions, and tenuous conclusions.

We made progress here; you have discovered your own problem for free on an emulator forum. That would have cost you years of therapy in the US and thousands of dollars, or taken years to get approved for free in Canada while waiting for care... but I suspect the diagnosis would not be up to US standards. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if by us hatred you mean stating loudly that you nuked two cities, spy on everyone on earth, attempted and successfully coup all over the world, have a bloated military that is definitely not intended for peace then yeah, I guess I hate history.
sorry for knowing about it?

Also sorry my political spectrum don't create incells, mass shooters, terrorists and religious fanatics.

dude, you play a 20 years old grindy af elf sim, you're not rich, stop acting like you're better than anyone, you're not.
Actually, your commie constitution states that all men are created equal.
Get off your high horse.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:14 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2021, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Americans: loudly make fun of all the country on earth.

the rest of the world: remember Hiroshima?

America: wow the hatred is real.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very nice moose.
I mean it's no eastern elk but you have such good regulations those are all ded.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
dude, you play a 20 years old grindy af elf sim, you're not rich, stop acting like you're better than anyone, you're not.
I read you have no love of pre-Vista computer software. Why the fuck are you here to begin with, if you don't like it hit the bricks and don't return.

You are on a messageboard for a 20 year old grindy af game but have no interest for it. You are a shitposter only with none of the flavor.

Get lost or go find some heavy traffic to play in.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

welp, this is the problem with right wingers.

See, you can have Marjoie greene taylor peddle antisemitic conspiracies for years and then when the media says jews space laser, you guys lose it because she actually said rothschild space laser and ain't it one and the same but one is explained for those too slow to understand?

but then, I come in and say tangible things like America used to have segregation, not too long ago and Aerica nuked two cities, not too long ago and you get the idea and I get branded as an America hater, or a shitposter yet you spent quite some time branding me as a shitty Canadian, making fun of moose, calling out our universal healthcare and you go scottfree.

I love the game, I just know for a fact nobody here is rich because this is a grindy game and rich means a lot of work and a lot of work is incompatible with a lot of grind.

I'm sorry your guild got suspended and that you are upset but like, take it on your wife, like right wingers do, not on me, please.