Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooloo you never answered my question as you defend the trump cult you dont get to defend the violent Trump led insurrection against our elected leaders and act like its not a stance LOL.

Over a year and a half of p r otests from the group your trying to scapegoat, and so far only actual police (4+ all shot by trumpers) killed in any of those groups p r o test events were all by

Trumpers enacting / killing multiple p o lice sporting the tag B o o ga l oo boys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/ <--- Story of an o ff icer getting shot by a trumper using nearby p r otests as a cover.

Of which legit one texted another that was starting a fire intentionally in the text trying

to scapegoat B L M on the east coast, with another guy who left 2+ officers dead in

santa cruz area and left sprawled out in his blood " bo o g a l oo" on the hood of a car these are exclusively trump voters.

Lmk if you need sources the trump cult is violent as all hell the repeated scapegoating of B L M has been their goal stated repeatedly in case filings intentionally trying to start "H e lter S k elt er aka a race war.

But oh lets not forget that some security officer defending a pawn shop past 8 PM (fucking moron) decided he would die for some pawned items during an actual opportunistic looting one you guys point to 24/7

Completely unrelated same group boogaloo boys intentionally trying to obstruct probes into bay area police killings (What they are known to do repeatedly as well as defend pretty insane) https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...lice-killings/
I really can't parse most of this. Why are there random spaces between letters?

Anyway,
Number of violent trump rallies: 1 (Jan 6th)
Number of violent blm riots: A million-billion

It's just not even remotely comparable, sorry.

The psycho far-left also has a nasty habit of faking hate crimes and vandalism to garner sympathy from incurious dolts. I can't think of a single instance of a trump guy faking an antifa attack. Kind of matters.

EDIT: I've also repeatedly stated that I condemn violence by anyone. If the boogaloo boys or whatever committed violence then fuck them, I am completely against them as well. It's not complicated.
Last edited by Ooloo; 07-26-2021 at 01:27 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Are you trying to be like Trump or is Trump trying to be like you?
Old 07-26-2021, 01:41 PM
Kobold

I love how your pointing to B L M while completing ignoring the fact that it is only trumpers killing p o lice at B L M events repeatedly.

You ever going to address the 5+ p ol ice officers that trumpers have killed while you make up this bullshit scapegoat.

I space some of the letters because we live in a high security p o lice state refer to edward snowdin. Extremely easy to create word loggers and start tracking people I dont want some a gent watching me fap / listening to my every conversation because I was flagged pulling up articles to prove what we all know

Violent trump cult is violent and has killed 5+ officers trying to scapegoat B L M
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-26-2021 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: typo and an underline :)
Old 07-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

just think the confederate flag stuck around for as long as it did trumps face going to be printed on pillows and dukes of hazard tv shows for the next 200 years.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

https://www.westernjournal.com/tide-...ection-audits/

People know.

That BLM dude in Dallas shot a bunch of police. Billions in damage and death over Fentanyl Floyd. Take it to another thread. This one is about the massive fraud and irregularities revealed from the current Maricopa County audit (a county that is impossible for Biden to legitimately win).
Old 07-26-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.westernjournal.com/tide-...ection-audits/

People know.

That BLM dude in Dallas shot a bunch of police. Billions in damage and death over Fentanyl Floyd. Take it to another thread. This one is about the massive fraud and irregularities revealed from the current Maricopa County audit (a county that is impossible for Biden to legitimately win).
Trillions in damages and death due to Democrat mischief (I'm not a Republican at all).
Old 07-26-2021, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how your pointing to B L M while completing ignoring the fact that it is only trumpers killing p o lice at B L M events repeatedly.

You ever going to address the 5+ p ol ice officers that trumpers have killed while you make up this bullshit scapegoat.

I space some of the letters because we live in a high security p o lice state refer to edward snowdin. Extremely easy to create word loggers and start tracking people I dont want some a gent watching me fap / listening to my every conversation because I was flagged pulling up articles to prove what we all know

Violent trump cult is violent and has killed 5+ officers trying to scapegoat B L M
Insurrectors learned to 'peacefully protest' by watching BLM
Old 07-26-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Jan 6 was riddled with agent provocateurs

Total setup
Old 07-26-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sources please. Otherwise fuck right off

I know of one single police officer killed by a Hispanic member of the Boogaloo boys extremist group, that’s all. I’d love to hear about the other 4
Old 07-26-2021, 03:15 PM
Banned

These people aren't based in reality
Closed Thread