Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 08:38 AM
Banned

"Dear America: You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 of your people would kill another 1/3, while 1/3 watches."

as part of the 1/3 that's gonna watch if ya'll could go ahead a get started that'd be great.

t.libertarian globalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNp9DVC9t4
Old 12-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Praise President Trump!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Banned

Everyone is attacking Raev for "victim blaming" but I know damn well all of you have said in the past "maybe you wouldn't get punched if you didn't wear that MAGA hat?"

Hypocrites fuck off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Dear America: You are waking up, as Germany once did, to the awareness that 1/3 of your people would kill another 1/3, while 1/3 watches."

as part of the 1/3 that's gonna watch if ya'll could go ahead a get started that'd be great.

t.libertarian globalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goNp9DVC9t4
We could stand to Infinity Gauntlet the Earth. Twice even. Way overpopulated
Old 12-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean, it's a little weird she didn't act on the warning signs she got. but sometimes life gets intense. maybe she was real poor and couldnt afford zombie-proofing.

sounds like a serious cultural problem. like imagine being a tranny in her shoes, too. ppl are obviously talkin and stalkin. scary.

i think u wildin raev.

note: didn't click link, am going from yalls innuendoes
Well being a single female in a state with a huge male:female population imbalance...yah. Sucks but she kinda needed to go out and get a male protector or two. Lots to pick from
Old 12-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is attacking Raev for "victim blaming" but I know damn well all of you have said in the past "maybe you wouldn't get punched if you didn't wear that MAGA hat?"

Hypocrites fuck off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sc thinks getting raped and getting punched in the face are the same thing
Old 12-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Banned

The truth is most of America isn't a wild lawless frontier and most people don't live that way (or want to) and that lifestyle choice won't make inner cities inhabitable and without the inner cities and globalists all the scrubs who want to pretend their frontiersman will find themselves without Everquest.

Now none of this is greatly important in itself, it is objective reality however.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could stand to Infinity Gauntlet the Earth. Twice even. Way overpopulated
overpopulation sounds like common sense, but apparently wicked smart people aren't too worried about it. 10 billion is the cap supposedly 9 billion by the year 2070 and then it begins to decline. my stoner friends and I got a bet going on... forgot to write it down but was something like Elon musk -> mars colony -> then everyone freaks out

"when the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
Old 12-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
overpopulation sounds like common sense, but apparently wicked smart people aren't too worried about it. 10 billion is the cap supposedly 9 billion by the year 2070 and then it begins to decline. my stoner friends and I got a bet going on... forgot to write it down but was something like Elon musk -> mars colony -> then everyone freaks out

"when the going gets weird the weird turn pro"
I believe in you.

Needless to say I am just one chipped domino leaning gently on my neighbor.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Banned

I didn't read any of the posts in this thread from yesterday because the first one that started this torrent of them is the most retarded liberal dumbshit I've read in a long time.

Let me explain something to you about victim-blaming.

if you do something stupid and you are harmed as a result of it you're not a victim you are a stupid ass.

Blaming the victim does no harm to the victim at all.

also the stupid ideology that if somebody makes a joke about something then somebody's going to read it and then it's going to activate the murderer in them and they're going to go out and murder somebody...

America...

I really hope you're joking because that is also the dumbest idiot fragile stupid loser attitude you could have.

I mean what I'm seeing from the Liberals is not that you have empathy but that you are so weak and you see how fragile and pathetic you are and you assume the rest of the world needs some sort of extra padding because you assume that the rest of us are as fragile and pathetic as you are.

look if you think that you need government handouts or that people need government handouts because you need government handouts so you say that people need them because you don't want to admit that it's really because you're trying to get something for free because you can't figure out how to get it on your own..

then shut the hell up and go get a real job you stupid loser who spent way too much on education and is upset that you have to pay it back.

Just because your parents were too dumb to tell you not to spend $80,000 on that polyscience degree.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 12-09-2018 at 10:47 AM..
Closed Thread