Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Fire Giant

33 players right now. Granted it's also 1:17 EST on a Thursday. How is it on weekends? And are there guilds killing bosses?
Old 09-24-2015, 01:19 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that you have finally fixed the player counter at least people can see through the lies , as it is now obvious P2002 has a larger population than TAK. So I am not surprised you have resorted to grasping at straws. Your fake ass attempt at coming off as objective has failed

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
33 players right now. Granted it's also 1:17 EST on a Thursday. How is it on weekends? And are there guilds killing bosses?
Both servers are clearing raid content with the small amounts of players.

Personally? I have a job and couldn't give a shit which one is more popular. Have fun determining which elf sim is better than the other. I'll keep on preserving EQMac.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Last edited by Secrets; 09-24-2015 at 01:29 PM..
Old 09-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you really know why the EQMac server went to hell? Here's a history lesson: P1999 players went over to EQMac.
It's not a very good history lesson if don't explain how they got there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Banned

So Secrets, then tell me. Why do Torven or you or Haynar feel the need to rehash this every few weeks? Like I have said, the developers of P2002 do NOT come to the TAK thread and try to stir up trouble. Once again, Haynar came in this thread and posted a bunch of bullshit. Everyone can see that this hostility is mainly initiated from your side. It is pretty sad that the two of you have to abuse your notoriety on this forum to try to shift opinions. At least when Torven comes in here and spreads crap nobody give's a rats ass
Old 09-24-2015, 01:35 PM
Orc

Just so you know we basically have the same code base except for the loot fix you blights out in. We adjusted drop values to fix the same issue.

We also do not use the login server speedz created that tied the salt login to the database, which leaves a huge security hole.

**note I'm not a code dev this was just how it was explained to me
Old 09-24-2015, 01:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Secrets, then tell me. Why do Torven or you or Haynar feel the need to rehash this every few weeks? Like I have said, the developers of P2002 do NOT come to the TAK thread and try to stir up trouble. Once again, Haynar came in this thread and posted a bunch of bullshit. Everyone can see that this hostility is mainly initiated from your side. It is pretty sad that the two of you have to abuse your notoriety on this forum to try to shift opinions. At least when Torven comes in here and spreads crap nobody give's a rats ass
According to the topic history that I see,

it was unprovoked and someone asked Haynar when he started playing on P2002, with several P2002 'developers' chiming in.

Old 09-24-2015, 01:37 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We also do not use the login server speedz created that tied the salt login to the database, which leaves a huge security hole.
Neither do we.

If you're using the same code as us, then your database isn't matching our formulas according to your allaclone. You may wish to run a query to update stats of NPCs globally to match TAKP's for a better playing experience.

Old 09-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the topic history that I see,

it was unprovoked and someone asked Haynar when he started playing on P2002, with several P2002 'developers' chiming in.
rofl did you even read his post? Guess you were too busy screenshotting it and uploading it to the internet.

Oh, and we get it, you now have a job and a big screen. Everyone knows by now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

you're both wrong, furst was responding to a deleted haynar post - nothing sinister, i think he wanted to write something longer which he did
Old 09-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Banned

Haynar abusing his Mod powers once again.
Closed Thread