Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, nothing new to see there.

But hey, if that helps Daldaen better understand why he's wasting his time/efforts here, at least somebody can walk away from this 60 page thread a winner.
Yes Mazam, just trying to further my agenda. Actually no, I honestly want this server to be a better place. I put my money where my mouth was and stepped up for the rotation. When you were suspended BDA put everything up to get killed. I'm actually trying to change the culture. You've offered up footraces over coth ducking as a solution. What have you ever done past that aside from kill every single possible mob that was ever mob regardless if your guild needed or not??

You can vilify me all you want, doesn't change the facts. I've worked to change the culture and still working to change the culture. What have you done? What are you doing?

Mazam or Unbrella, I'm leaving work, I'm going to get home and go for my run, I'll be on vent after that. If you want to work something out you know where to find me.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a proposal, my platform hasn't changed. If you got on board IB would probably be the only guild that hasn't spoken up. If we all agreed we might be able to reduce the variance overall.

C/R rotation. FFA on repops. Bag limit of 2 on repops. Class C maintains exclusive rights to VP, and VP kills obviously don't count towards bag limits. I would say that class R would entirely support this plan and it would completely eliminate socking, not just modify the current rules which would continue the current style of raiding that's been prevalent for almost 5 years.
If the main objection to this is Class C getting fewer mobs (dunno if that's true), why not tweak it a bit? For example, a 3 mob bag limit for Class C guilds on FFA repops. I'd expect that a repop during high server population times would be highly contested with the smaller Class R guilds able to take a legit shot at a target and the Class C and large Class R guilds having to prioritize and maybe not fill their bags, while off-peak repops would favor the larger guilds (Class C, Taken, BDA, ??) and guilds that have different timezone presence (Europa, ??).
Old 10-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Last thoughts from me as well incoming...

This server has a pretty colored history. It has caused some officers in some guilds to not be open to productive discussions to make improvements. It makes arguments instead of solutions way too common. I'm sure those Officers feel they are 100% in the right to keep being that stubborn and holding onto those grudges. In reality though it causes newer people on this server to pay prices that are just as infuriating, but in a different way.

You know those views and grudges you have towards certain guilds and people from the past are now getting formed about you guys via the actions and decisions you make now. You are continuing a cycle that needed to end awhile ago. When all you can say to those people when they disagree with your decisions is "they did so and so to us a long time ago" it's not a valid reason. You are doing the same things now, but in a different way. The new people are seeing your actions now and how it is restricting them the same way you got restricted in a previous raid system.

If you are a person in a position that can help make changes. Be responsible. Realize what changes you can get made by what the GM's say to you. Take that information and shoot for options that can make things more enjoyable and more accessible for everyone new and old to this server. Just my 2 cents. You are what is out front for your guilds and everyone sees what you say and forms opinions about you and your guilds. Know that and make decisions that helps the entire server.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Banned

Chest lyin and teachin his guild not to farm VP keys and go for the gusto

I'm outta here
Old 10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Mazam, just trying to further my agenda. Actually no, I honestly want this server to be a better place. I put my money where my mouth was and stepped up for the rotation. When you were suspended BDA put everything up to get killed. I'm actually trying to change the culture. You've offered up footraces over coth ducking as a solution. What have you ever done past that aside from kill every single possible mob that was ever mob regardless if your guild needed or not??

You can vilify me all you want, doesn't change the facts. I've worked to change the culture and still working to change the culture. What have you done? What are you doing?

Mazam or Unbrella, I'm leaving work, I'm going to get home and go for my run, I'll be on vent after that. If you want to work something out you know where to find me.
No. You are holding onto too many grudges and this post proves it. Let it go and make smarter decisions that have a chance to actually happen and make things funner.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not happening. Once you get the idea of that ever coming to fruition out of your head, then you'll be in a better place to come up with a new proposal that we can actually discuss.
but explain WHY you dont want this to happen..you or any of your lackys have said anything as to why this isn't a good idea for the server...

you are again holding the server hostage..
Old 10-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's Halloween night and I am going as Hans. My Franz sold me out and went to NYC for the weekend, so really my costume just leaves me looking like a dildo. Either way, I'm going to butter up my muscles with a whipped body butter for sheen and I'm going prowling.

Also, mobs are in window so it's difficult to navigate around that with vent time. I'll gladly do a vent with you to try and narrow in on some sort of change on Sunday.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are a person in a position that can help make changes. Be responsible.... Know that and make decisions that helps the entire server.

read what you said and realize it's you that needs to be responsible. for the entire server..
Old 10-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but explain WHY you dont want this to happen..you or any of your lackys have said anything as to why this isn't a good idea for the server...

you are again holding the server hostage..
The GM's said it. We need something that is workable. Aside from that I would like a change that doesn't immediately limit guilds with smaller numbers. A repop can happen at any hour of the day. Fixing the current FFA spawns to make them more approachable for all guilds is the smarter way to approach it to get that result.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read what you said and realize it's you that needs to be responsible. for the entire server..
False. You really should leave the discussion if you can't see what the GM's have said in raid discussion.
Closed Thread