Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

That's right, because everyone trades in kronos instead of platinum...so classic and nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find it strange people go into a new server knowing the population is going to bottom out within a year after another one inevitably launches....and lose all the progress they made on their character(s).

The endgame was only toxic to you because your guild was bad and couldn't ringfence guaranteed pixels in Velious. I'm surprised you're still mad and vocal about that.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spent 16 dollars on bag when it was on sale, didnt ever regret it
shit son, I did that twice, 80 slots across 2 bags is straight fire (it also came with xp pots)
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit son, I did that twice, 80 slots across 2 bags is straight fire (it also came with xp pots)
it's so cool to swear when you RMT for items - are you black?
Old 05-22-2017, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

I wish I had the free time to give EQ 1 more run. Saving my energy for Pantheon and Camelot Unchained.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-22-2017, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Not reading all that, but you're mad enough to type an essay...you're getting worse by the day
Old 05-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh right I forgot. BDA was the only guild that thinks P99 raiding is toxic. There's totally not posts all over EQ forums/Reddit/Agnarr forums talking about how toxic P99 is.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Newsflash idiot. Some people play EQ and don't care about nostalgia or classic. They also probably feel lots of nostalgia regardless of certain elements not being EXACTLY as they were. They also don't care about playing the same character for a decade. They just want to enjoy EQ with some of their pals without a bunch of toxic bullshit preventing them from experiencing content. MOST of them (myself included) don't give 2 shits if theres xp pots on the cash shop. Nor do they care if the server dies in a year (It won't). They also don't give a flying fuck about kronos/RMT. If people actually gave a fuck about any of these things they wouldn't flock to TLP's in massive numbers every time they come out. There wouldn't be demand and requests for new TLP's all the time. Time to come face to face with the facts retard. Nobody cares.

Know what they do care about? Being able to experience the endgame content and acquire endgame pixels without shitting into socks for 16 hours straight every week for the rest of their lives. This isn't hard to understand. Why don't you get it?

N I C E B E R G O U T
I
C
E
B
E
R
G
O
U
T
Old 05-22-2017, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wonder why people think you're mentally deficient
I'm not the one upset about getting my forum account permabanned on a forum of a server I don't play on anymore (and trying to deny breaking the rules no less).
Old 05-22-2017, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have a loooooooooooooong time to save pal
Just wait for the successor to Agnarr, probably 8 months away, maybe in time for Christmas.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

We now know why Swish is homeless and lives on a park bench. Working for pay and paying rent is considered RMT.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 AM
Banned

2 days bros
Closed Thread