Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A missionary is a member of a religious group sent into an area to do evangelism or ministries of service. You claim to help so I have to ask. Does your help involve prayer or bible study for these unfortunate children? 99% chance it does.

Also, "that will use something good and beneficial like faith"

Beneficial? Good? Since when is belief without evidence a good or beneficial thing?
Ah, the pejorative insinuations. I am happy to answer any questions in PMs, however, you will only find answers to the questions that you seek. If you do not desire the answer, do not ask the question.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone dies. Everyone is part of something bigger. Everyone is influenced by something that they don't consider themsevles. Everyone lacks understanding. No one knows the truth. The truth always changes. Life is the transmission and duplication of information. Machines duplicate and transmit information. We build the machines. Cylons are fucking gr8.
This poster cut his nuts off on purpose.

At OP

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This comparison is very, very flawed to the point where I'm 50/50 on whether it's a troll post. Luclin models on someone's client effects nobody, Religion effects everybody.
hehe yeah.... I live in Utah, the biggest religion influenced state....
Old 09-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, the pejorative insinuations. I am happy to answer any questions in PMs, however, you will only find answers to the questions that you seek. If you do not desire the answer, do not ask the question.
You insinuated you were religious with the words "missionary" and "faith". I said missionaries use food and charity as blackmail...it's not pejorative if/when it is absolutely true.

If you refuse to have an open conversation about your faith/work that is fine. It makes you look like you are weaseling out of the argument but I cant force you to debate openly.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never read Plato and my memory lacks any direct references to him. But he must be living on through me or something that is me but I don't know is me.
You go to public school?
Old 09-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I know that most of u find it hard 2 believe some of us actually fuck fine bitches and don't have 2 settle for fat nasty cows who will take any d but yes its true sorry to rub it in so rude of me
Stop saying D.

It's fucking irritating.

Reminds me of that new show Zombie Nation on Sci-Fi where they say Z's for zombies.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop saying D.

It's fucking irritating.

Reminds me of that new show Zombie Nation on Sci-Fi where they say Z's for zombies.
So are you saying you don't want the "D"?
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 09-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop saying D.

It's fucking irritating.

"Z's" is a ripoff description that became a niche term. "The D" is about as mainstream as lol these days.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Banned

Regardless. If said undead apocalypse occurs.

I'll make it a priority to kill anyone who doesn't refer to the undead as the undead.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it ruffle your jimmies so hard when someone else decides they want to participate in religion?

Thats like being upset that someone in P99 uses Luclin models. Neither has any impact on you, so stop crying.
becuz I cant stand retards and people who cant think for themselves
Closed Thread