Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 06:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heyyyyyy fuck you guys
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looks like this button was pushed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not ban the dude that is selling instead of the people that are buying because they actually want to play the game?

Some people may not have read this post you made over three months ago, spent money and are now banned. You just let people waste their money while the "RMT seller" cashed in on your player base for over three months and the only victims are the players.

You essentially were a cop waiting outside of a bar at closing time.
Dude Rogean can do what the fuck he likes...
Last edited by Edgetiq; 03-23-2014 at 06:13 AM..
Old 03-23-2014, 06:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By playing on P99 you agreed to have read the rules.
Cause everyone reads EULA.

Regardless, you realize that the server admins knew the plat seller was taking money from 600+ peoples accounts for over three months instead of just banning one account and ending it they decided to wait and fuck with people.

You think that just because you were not banned you are not affected? You have now lost 600+ players that play this game, that you have grouped with and have possibly helped you in some way.

Because they waited three months that now raises the cost on everything. Think about how many items are now lost - items that cannot be looted anymore like Manastones, Locket of escape, and many other items that people purchased that are now removed from the game that no longer drop.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadsterruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im banned and i dont know why. i read this and am confused. guess this is the end of everquest for me.. =\
Yeah me too, not sure if some mistakes were made here..
Old 03-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Large Bat

logged in to play and mine says banned, will GM's be double checking the logs? because i havnt purchased any items or money at all for cash, ever! ive only been here a month!
Old 03-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looks like this button was pushed....

Dude Rogean can do what the fuck he likes...
Hahah Looks like Rogean has a girlfriend.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

the whining start, will be a interested sunday now ,popcorns out and the laught begins ,ahhh and a weedcigarette for the ultimative feeling[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fuck you cheaters,
the justice has arrived
Last edited by Lanzellot; 03-23-2014 at 06:32 AM..
Old 03-23-2014, 06:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the whining start, will be a interested sunday now ,popcorns out and the laught begins ,ahhh and a weedcigarette for the ultimative feeling[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, you realize you sound like a fuckin retard when you talk right? Your english is so broken you sound like a 3 year old with downs. hahahah.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Haynar: Altered behavior of when mobs flee, when other mobs of same faction are nearby.

FYI, something seems wrong. I've been in Sol A/B and I have had no instance of any mob type fleeing when <19%hp.
Planar Protector

I am all about weedcigarettes for the ultimative feeling
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude, you realize you sound like a fuckin retard when you talk right? Your english is so broken you sound like a 3 year old with downs. hahahah.
really?... gonna make comments about 3 year olds with downs .... you got fucking problems dude

Closed Thread