Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

I’ll admit, it’s definitely extra and unnecessary. I completely respect anybody’s wish to “keep it Classic” for themselves. I just really like the functionality and utility it provides. I like seeing when a CH cast starts, I like knowing how much time my tank has left on defensive, I like knowing there exact time I have left on my buffs, etc.

Takes a bit of learning and set up time to get going due to all of the manual entry, but it’s mad satisfying when your triggers go off and your overlays “proc”
Old 06-16-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'm with OP in this one - Fuck GINA and should not be a pnp infraction for screwing with peoples automation
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-16-2021, 06:45 PM
Kobold

I mean is that really why he got banned tho? He running around harassing another player. "Harm touch, bitch!" Sad these two players had to behave like children. One harassing one petitioning no one really winning.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean is that really why he got banned tho? He running around harassing another player. "Harm touch, bitch!" Sad these two players had to behave like children. One harassing one petitioning no one really winning.
If someone did that to me I'd consider it friendly foreplay.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Reminds me of what my only other account, the main one, got nuked for. I went after Cecily here. It was originally a board complaint, not of my origin, due to their spam. I began to notice it then and it did start to bother me, I said so clearly but they twist things here to have some weirdo meaning, its for jokes but it does make my skin crawl.

We were also doing that pwner shit where we didn't put people on ignore because its a bitch move. So, tired posts or angry posts because they were spamming. Called out for spamming.

They were spamming about transsexualism, making a game of turning every thread into a self absorbed dive into madness that no one asked for but was imposed. When called out, or Harm Touched, they dived behind a GM. A decade old account gone for nonsense.

/shrug
/laugh

@Social Media

Recondojoe and the lot now spam about TLP. There are current complaints on the board you can go find about their TLP spam. The point is they are always going to spam. Spamming is what they do, they are here to spam.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

he leaving out the part that he was getting trackers killed

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 06-16-2021, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he leaving out the part that he was getting trackers killed
not nice of OP to lie to us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2021, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reminds me of what my only other account, the main one, got nuked for. I went after Cecily here. It was originally a board complaint, not of my origin, due to their spam. I began to notice it then and it did start to bother me, I said so clearly but they twist things here to have some weirdo meaning, its for jokes but it does make my skin crawl.

We were also doing that pwner shit where we didn't put people on ignore because its a bitch move. So, tired posts or angry posts because they were spamming. Called out for spamming.

They were spamming about transsexualism, making a game of turning every thread into a self absorbed dive into madness that no one asked for but was imposed. When called out, or Harm Touched, they dived behind a GM. A decade old account gone for nonsense.

/shrug
/laugh

@Social Media

Recondojoe and the lot now spam about TLP. There are current complaints on the board you can go find about their TLP spam. The point is they are always going to spam. Spamming is what they do, they are here to spam.
Imo.

Boards needs more spam regarding:

Lasers
Space
Quantum Entanglement
Stars
Photons
Energy levels
Cherenkov radiation
Plank's constant

There's more. But these are really great topics for starters.

The only way to win is to engage in the behaviors you enjoy.

Try making some more motorbike threads. Enjoy 3d modeling bikes? What's your favorite color of bike? Favorite bike track?

I remember someone posted some cool videos about guys riding bikes in each others ranches. That was an awesome post. Was that you?

Anyway, focus on what you love and, well, try to let go of the few crazy guys riding bikes in bikinis.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Wow you're still mad. Hey, you declined to stop referring to us as trannies. Sorry about your account moran.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you're still mad. Hey, you declined to stop referring to us as trannies. Sorry about your account moran.
I guess I shouldn't use that word.
Closed Thread