Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

One of my early experiences in EQ was 13 year old me asking someone to transfer all my gear in Gfay, and never seeing them again. I'd say life has only made me less cynical since then.

btw fuck you Offtune, I should have known better than to trust a lvl 5 bard but still
Old 09-09-2023, 05:36 PM
Skeleton

fucking streamers man. blatantly fake dispute. OP and Accost clearly trying to astroturf a feud to gin up interest in their eventual boxing match. totally unoriginal. not buying the PPV
Old 09-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapeape [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucking streamers man. blatantly fake dispute. OP and Accost clearly trying to astroturf a feud to gin up interest in their eventual boxing match. totally unoriginal. not buying the PPV
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2023, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, you both lose.

Also, how much did you pay on shipping for your wife OP?
Old 09-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you both lose.

Also, how much did you pay on shipping for your wife OP?
Thai girls are the best kind of Asian, IMO

The problem I have with rescuing pretty girls half my age from impoverished countries to marry me is they always run away as soon as I get them to the states
Old 09-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The problem I have with rescuing pretty girls half my age from impoverished countries to marry me is they always run away as soon as I get them to the states
90 Day Fiancé has the solutions... sort of...
Old 09-12-2023, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

amateur hour huh

gotta learn their language, this reduces their need to learn english, and are less able to make their way in american society, without their big strong man to take care of them.

keep all money cards solely in your name, even if it's her own account. give her plenty of money, but never cash, she'll stash this away to escape or worse - she'll wire the money back to her poverty stricken family.

move often, she won't have time to learn a new town and she'll constantly be updating her residency info with the immigration dept or lose her immigration status. everytime she has to update the info, that just continually postpones the day when she'll get a green card.

fake marriage. so that the state cannot recognize any legal binds to you, the citizen, this way if she does run, she'll find out that she has violated the terms of immigration agreements.

if she still gets away, well i guess it wasn't meant to be
Old 09-12-2023, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
amateur hour huh

gotta learn their language, this reduces their need to learn english, and are less able to make their way in american society, without their big strong man to take care of them.

keep all money cards solely in your name, even if it's her own account. give her plenty of money, but never cash, she'll stash this away to escape or worse - she'll wire the money back to her poverty stricken family.

move often, she won't have time to learn a new town and she'll constantly be updating her residency info with the immigration dept or lose her immigration status. everytime she has to update the info, that just continually postpones the day when she'll get a green card.

fake marriage. so that the state cannot recognize any legal binds to you, the citizen, this way if she does run, she'll find out that she has violated the terms of immigration agreements.

if she still gets away, well i guess it wasn't meant to be
My method was chaining them to the radiator but they gnaw their foot off and get away
Old 09-12-2023, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My method was chaining them to the radiator but they gnaw their foot off and get away
ah yeah, she just wasn't "the one" tho.

when you find the one who doesn't wanna rip her own feet off, then you know she's your soul mate.
Old 09-12-2023, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yeah, she just wasn't "the one" tho.

when you find the one who doesn't wanna rip her own feet off, then you know she's your soul mate.
Ima try feeding them next time. Then maybe they will be less inclined to eat their feet