Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

@Topgunben *gap* not *gab*

@Tunabros - wakayama looks like a really nice place to live from the aerial's I just googled. Nothing wrong with being born Taiwanese either in my book. Is there any particular reason you didn't automatically get Japanese citizenship? Is it just a case of 'thems the rules?'.

BTW @anyone who may or may not care, if your name isn't encircled in my example doesn't mean squat, it's just the example I used as to how some people may logic this. I don't honestly think, believe, feel the circle thing is accurate.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-10-2020 at 03:03 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Tunabros - wakayama looks like a really nice place to live from the aerial's I just googled. Nothing wrong with being born Taiwanese either in my book. Is there any particular reason you didn't automatically get Japanese citizenship? Is it just a case of 'thems the rules?'.
i have a passport for taiwan/japan/US I only visit japan for fun now and I don't speak

much of it. I am citizen of taiwan, japan, and US [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

I for one embrace our tranny forum overlords
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Online video games are like a big net, most normal people play casually and lose interest

its the sickos that remain and typically post

Online gaming is asynchronous with low hormone levels ( Zero activity )

once males have low hormones, they become little bitches and get confused and are likely to become mentally deranged transgenders who will post / cry nonstop

( Because they dont go out or participate in society )

may seem like we have thousands of trannies but we probably have a dozen or two that just never shut up about this or that, they all have ridiculous fantasies and love to post about themselves and their amazing careers, exciting lives or whatnot but are really just a gigantic mentally ill cry for help

Btw

you cant change your gender

hope this helps

see you at the thurgadin nursing school
Old 11-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Banned

I should have framed my question better.

The context is this:

Considering this is a such a small community, there seems to be an overtly active and loud Transgender community. Why is this? What attracts them to this game?

I think the roleplaying aspect mentioned in a few posts back would make logical sense to me. If you feel you 'don't fit, or what not' then roleplaying in an MMORPG might bring you some level of comfort as you're only a 'gender' choice away at character creation.

P.s. I don't personally agree with Transgenderism, I am more on the fence that it's a mental condition more so than a physical condition. i.e, it's not because they don't have the right body sex, it's more the mind causing them grief.... but I am not one to deny someone their freewill, nor would I berate someone who chooses to live their life differently when it comes to things like this.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should have framed my question better:
Considering this is a such a small community, there seems to be an overtly active and loud Transgender community. Why is this? What attracts them to this game?
This is all the left has ever asked lol see its not so hard guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should have framed my question better.

The context is this:

I think the roleplaying aspect mentioned in a few posts back would make logical sense to me. If you feel you 'don't fit, or what not' then roleplaying in an MMORPG might bring you some level of comfort as you're only a 'gender' choice away at character creation.

P.s. I don't personally agree with Transgenderism, I am more on the fence that it's a mental condition more so than a physical condition. i.e, it's not because they don't have the right body sex, it's more the mind causing them grief.... but I am not one to deny someone their freewill, nor would I berate someone who chooses to live their life differently when it comes to things like this.
Yes, and thanks.

I don't think having an elf alterego is a good solution, but a lot of people probably try it.

I did some use my elf time as an alternative, but less and less as time went on and I experimented with in person self expression.

I'm on the fence about what to recommend for others. You're certainly not wrong. I am ok with what I got out of transition, but I don't think I'll ever be satisfied or happy with that alone. I'll always want to be younger, healthier, prettier, but that's kinda normal as long as it's not an obsession regardless of how we express ourselves.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

The big question is "Why is there such a high population of Trump fans?", something definitely linked with insecurity and mental illness.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The big question is "Why is there such a high population of Trump fans?", something definitely linked with insecurity and mental illness.
I’m a fan of anyone that helps me make more money.

If you want to call that mental illness, so be it.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

i know my gut is screaming not to touch this thread with a 10 foot pole but what the hell, EQ is an immersive comfort zone to all different kind of people, in other words a mixing pot of humans. Why trannies? i think this forum just magnifies our realities, that trans people live around us and just go unnoticed because they are people. this forum is comprised of a tight knit group of gamers which, imo, are proportionate but amplified in connection to our "outside" world aka reality. The forum just kinda puts things into perspective and in front of your face because you've willingly and decidedly clicked on something and chose to read it. If you went around talking to every single person you see or walk near, I think you would meet more transgender people.
Last edited by Bbeta; 11-10-2020 at 06:00 PM..
Closed Thread