Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Warn People about Trains?
Yes 133 81.10%
No 31 18.90%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want to point out my personal experience and not getting passed it? Let me elaborate. There are essentially 4 types of trains. 1. Ench charm breaks during a red mob in a pet group. Which happens a lot since there are tons of enchanters doing this (which isn't classic). 2. Same group keeps training over and over because they can't handle the area they want. 3. Occasional train due to really bad pull, LD, or being trained themselves (most people, including myself, are very understanding and forgiving on this one). 4. Melees leaving the zone after a group break and just taking every mob on the way by with them. Unfortunately most trains are 1, 2, and 4 and not 3. And when a zone is being trained multiple times an hour... it's almost always the same people leading the train. Correct me if I am wrong... but category 3 is usually the people who announce train.
There's a very valid 5th reason: Trains which happen when monsters fall through the floor or warp through the ceiling because P99's Z-axis calculation stinks and seemingly keeps getting worse with every attempt to fix it.

Danth
Old 11-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a very valid 5th reason: Trains which happen when monsters fall through the floor or warp through the ceiling because P99's Z-axis calculation stinks and seemingly keeps getting worse with every attempt to fix it.

Danth

My experience with that is select areas and pulling/mob moving passed that area. Easily remedied by fighting it on spawn point.
Closed Thread