Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 11:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxwoodEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are all here passing judgement on the lifestyle of Kelzaraz, like you are all so damn perfect. Let people do their thing.

He was a superstar and p99 was better with him around.
If with Superstar you mean someone that needed 10x wortpotion one DA idol and just about every other clickie you can imagine to pull a vindi, even then it would be a dirty pull most times.
And would throw a fit if anyone found a better way to pull something with out all that crap needed.
Yupp he was a two boxing star that couldn't understand what he did wrong.
Not so sure about the super part but a boxing star sure I give you that.
And he was a great people person made friends everywhere....., don't think he ever left a guild on good terms.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not that hArd to Do, really. For the most part most of my tracking was Done in 2-4 hour stretchEs, and rarely ever more than twice a week duRing windows. Not everybody trAcks for the infamous 16 hour window stretch. Most peopLe never even realLy track.
You will always be a smug piece of trash.

Posts like this prove it. Continue!
Old 05-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will always be a smug piece of trash.

Posts like this prove it. Continue!
this guy skips leg day
Old 05-21-2018, 09:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can understand your viewpoint as I once shared it. You may find yourself down the road thinking differently after your guild or your competitions guild is suspended from raiding for what often amounts to little more than giving the casuals a break. You missed any real form of competition by 2 years in Velious. Today rotations exist to prevent competitors from needlessly removing themselves from other competitive mobs.
I think there's some truth to that. Competition doesnt have to be coth ducking for hours as someone else was saying. Going for CT yesterday was a fun engage, even if we wiped at 40ish %.

If there's no competition and we just go to rotations, loot on Vulak will turn into scout. 45 people logging in for 5 minutes then going back to their LoL or Fortnight game.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:35 PM
Aviak

My biggest concern for many of Tempest is if they are even having fun anymore. How anyone could have Bellringer's back after he removed long standing membership is beyond me.

Its guild suicide.

I'd also fare to wager Bellringer has more tracking and FTE hours within the last 2 weeks, than he has his entire p99 career. He has never had anyone's back and never will. When the pressure becomes too great, he will fold like a lawn chair and the player base will be expected to do all the heavy lifting.

If I was in Tempest, I'd be spending my DKP and fast.

UNTZ
Old 05-21-2018, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was in Tempest, I'd be spending my DKP and fast.

UNTZ
You should make your own guild and show them who's boss...
Old 05-22-2018, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Bring back FTE races and watch a new and exciting era of P99 emerge!
Old 05-22-2018, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he should just bring together a loose-knit group of assorted retards and they can all experience a shared mass delusion together.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2018, 01:40 PM
Kobold

at least we'll have juice.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
however I will say guild leaders/officers spending 0 time tracking/pulling and getting all the loots has always happened on p99

so has female players who have zero chance at fte sitting on all day to collect dkp to get the best items
I got lots of fte and tracking hours when I was GL of FE and I got loot

So did the females of our guild

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Closed Thread