Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Stir shit up? I have a legitimate grievance that I am seeking to discuss civilly and hopefully resolve diplomatically. If you don't want to be a part of that process, why don't you take a hike?
Old 01-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardNecro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That seems like a simple and good idea to me.
That is already how it works.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

My issue comes from the fact that you're basically accusing FE/IB of cheating.

We are two separate guilds who work together, or apart when possible.

You compared this in the first page to you creating an alt guild to get more loot, something that we don't do and something the GM's said would be against the rules.

Stop trying to make it seem as if we're breaking rules when in fact we've made every effort possible to follow the rules set out for us.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why wouldn't having 3+ people from the same guild garner a bag like it would a lockout timer?

Seems like an easy fix. You help another guild with 3+ people, your guild gets a bag.
they are separating when the bags are in play, and raid together when they are not.

so when they have 3+ people from the same guild, its on targets that don't then involve bag limits.

I agree with Tass here, if we shackle IB/FE together as one .. it sets a bad precedent for when other guilds want to help each other on FFA targets.

Gore yesterday for example. Taken wiped, TMO wiped, IB/FE wiped, TMO wiped

had BDA not been suspended, or more Divinity and Europa on, Taken would have been communicating with the other R guilds to 'take away' the FFA Gore from the Cs

that is part of the fun of this system, figuring out how to down the FFA targets with so many guilds gunning for them in a much smaller variance
Old 01-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Tasslehof, your reading comprehension is atrocious - do you even read all the posts in a thread before you comment yourself, or do you just skim the thread looking for people who piss you off and respond to them? I clearly stated that I knew there was no malice involved, and I'm fairly certain that everyone would agree with this. Nonetheless, the situation as it stands isn't fair and it deserves to be discussed. I'm sorry you don't like it.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

There's a valid point here. Allowing guilds to co-raid to reap the benefits of separate identities is potentially problematic. It's not that this IS being abused, but that it present a very real hole. How do you stop one guild from splintering while honoring guilds that are still separate yet occasionally co-raid?

There's no perfect way to do it, but I think this might be fair:

Any guilds that raid jointly will be treated as one for a period of 7 days as measured from the death of the last mob they killed.
Last edited by Frieza_Prexus; 01-22-2014 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Do you guys realize on the last ffa repop IB/FE only killed 2 mobs collectively outside of VP? That would be as if they raided as one guild, anyway.

where is this coming from?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Kobold

TMO asking to make class C restrictive. Why not just go join class R?

If a guild wants to increase its chances on FFA spawns by raiding with another why is that such a problem?
Old 01-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

If a crew of 60 raiders wants to split into two forces for only the simulated repops and then raid together the rest of the time, why is that such a problem? It's the same effect as what people are free to do now.

It's ok to shirk the bag limit with sometimes-one-sometimes-two forces as long as your forces existed before our new rules? How is that fair?
Last edited by quido; 01-22-2014 at 04:47 PM..
Old 01-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a crew of 60 raiders wants to split into two forces for only the simulated repops and then raid together the rest of the time, why is that such a problem? It's the same effect as what people are free to do now.
I think that should be allowed.

I wish this was a discussion in the raid chat section though. Every time I click here I'm expecting to see this turn into an rnf thread.
Closed Thread