Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 05:44 AM
Fire Giant

clearly who gets the mob wins wtf, i dont even understand why u guys are ven discussing this. i guess after gettin BIS in kunark maybe u developed this culture? u dont mind the pixel and all u mind is the YT? i dont undetstand really im trying xd
Old 11-22-2015, 05:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly who gets the mob wins wtf, i dont even understand why u guys are ven discussing this. i guess after gettin BIS in kunark maybe u developed this culture? u dont mind the pixel and all u mind is the YT? i dont undetstand really im trying xd
Yerp.

Its the same theory on how some people think raping people 5v1 is pvp.

Escaping a 5v1 is where the skill is at.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:13 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminds me of last time we showed up to phara dar, instead of staying in the fight longer and possibly winning while eating yellow text, they all zoned out as soon as they were focused

all but two or three of our guys stayed in and ate the death, allowing us to rez them back in instead of being locked out of VP

i don't understand the point in purposely losing the fight just so a 3rd party leaderboard shows that you have one less death?
exactly. the point of pvp on this server is to control or deny content. if their force engaged to disrupt your raid and failed at doing so, they've lost. regardless of the fact that their side had less casualties.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:15 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

breaking up morale and momentum of the raid can even be considered a victory on their side, but at least with TMO it happens a lot less than they would think.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its how it is, how the game was made. rest is shit if u want a record go play a shooter and look at ur KDR, hell.
Well, something we agree on.

Typically though on R99 the bigger "zerg" force could give two shits about K/D ratio and just overwhelms an opponent, which is a completely legit strategy. However, the smaller more PVP aligned guilds will get a a half dozen YTs and bail and them proclaim victory due to the fact they got like 10 kills to 8 or something.

I guess as long as everyone is happy everyone wins right?
Closed Thread