Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all I could careless how good you are with FTE.

Just cause you stare a wall for 16 hrs, and tag a mob first don't make you a great player at your class.

The below of course is all MY OPINION!

Warrior: Its a toss up between Talenos, Kegluas, Cucumbers, and finally Detoxx.

Rogues: Fingerz (to show you i ain't showing favoritism, i personally don't care for fingers due to how rude he was to me one day with zero provacation) My second choice would be Azeth.

Clerics: gotta nominate Getsome, Drumas , or myself when I actually play cleric.

Bard: Zanderr, I don't know many other good bards unfortunately. Well that Drastick (aka Lunatick) they played a really good bard.

Mages: none stand out. Talenos plays his mage really well.

Rangers: Nalken, or Briare

Paladin: Naxi, or Opmeter

Necromancer: Idol was really good. I play a good necro as well; Krikey

Shaman: Jumbalaya, Rewl, and Jarnauga

Druid: Speedi, Eratani

Enchanter: Zizibae, Zelina, Gimpster

Monks: Hokushin, Herique, Bree, and Snackies

Shadow knight - don't know any really good ones. So I will have to pass On this one.

Post your thoughts!
Haha thanks for the nomination. I do agree with whoever stated it in the thread that awareness is one of the attributes that makes a good player. For sure PVP in many different games, not just EQ, is where I learned my awareness.

There were only a few necros that I've seen be able to maximize the classes potential in a raid and group situation. Most of them needed work or were just too lazy to contribute 100%.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Thanks Kerwin shit touched my heart
Old 11-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Kobold

Speedi you wanna catch my fade bro?
Old 11-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha thanks for the nomination. I do agree with whoever stated it in the thread that awareness is one of the attributes that makes a good player. For sure PVP in many different games, not just EQ, is where I learned my awareness.

There were only a few necros that I've seen be able to maximize the classes potential in a raid and group situation. Most of them needed work or were just too lazy to contribute 100%.
Yeeppp. Im about to show all these druids on blue how its done, if I played cleric it would be game over but meh. Ive had like 4 lvl 60 clrs
Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypeshot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Kerwin shit touched my heart
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeeppp. Im about to show all these druids on blue how its done, if I played cleric it would be game over but meh. Ive had like 4 lvl 60 clrs
druids so much better on red, your life on blue will be porting people for Dial a Port... or thereabouts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Banned

never will join that guild, i refuse. i will be known
Old 11-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Banned

just starting out again anyway on here so its all good, i can play whatever i want later.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just starting out again anyway on here so its all good, i can play whatever i want later.
dont think i got much but if you need some plat to restart I've probably got some on a character somewhere, lmk
Old 11-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Banned

I have had a few pals help out with random stuff enough to get me going so all is cool for now. Just want them GEBS badly but cant afford.
Closed Thread