Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How cucked is Sweden?
Sweden is perfectly fine 10 41.67%
Burn it to the ground 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://i.imgur.com/WsHMaYo.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a7590601.html?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: lulz https://www.buzzfeed.com/mariekirsch...her-no-go-zone <= "le marais" is the parisian gay area, but apparently it's sharia law there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] .. happens to have friends living in both menilmontant and barbes, and a cousin living in lille.. i guess they're fake news too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look at what's happening with "Pedophile-Milo", all the people that KNOW that a pizza place is a code name for a child trafficking are now defending milo because the media is crucifying him.. that's the best metaphor of how fucked up you guys are dealing with reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.

You posted fake numbers. The real numbers are a matter of national security for Sweden. laughable you think you have some hard data.

30 grenade attacks? lmao. Military grade explosive attacks in the USA: 0

You lose.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Banned

its important we open the gates to ppl who necessitate the concentration of vast amounts of power in a world surveillance apparatus to maintain security, cuz if not were racist. the establishment just doesnt want peace && openness we have to fight for the world we dream of
Old 02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

im not identical to george bush politically. i like gays!
Old 02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

The Swedish rape epidemic is just fake news by BB in order to make sure that poor/middle whites are focused on Muslims and immigration...rather than the shrinking middle class caused by Financialization.

The reason Sweden and Germany were big on letting in immigrants has to do with their pension plans. The birth rate has declined and they want more people to pay into them. Because these countries have a long term view (rather than the short term view Americans have) -- they realize most will either assimilate or leave in the long run...Even if there are a lot of pockets of Muslims hanging on to their 3rd world culture at first.

Anyone beat up by Irish or Chinese gangs lately?
Old 02-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Just for fun i went to the FBI crime report website and looked at florida's rape:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..how many muslims are there in florida so you get +25% more rapes in a year..? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I mean on the same period sweden had +11%:

i guess the FBI are communists child eating pedophiles that are fake news too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.
What the fuck is that then you fucking moron ? => https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...tatistics.html

Quote:
The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet - Brå) - an agency under the Ministry of Justice - is a centre for research and development within the judicial system.
When you make such bold assertions, you should provide an actual source, see ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You posted fake numbers. The real numbers are a matter of national security for Sweden. laughable you think you have some hard data.
where does your data (or any data about sweden crime as a whole) comes from, what do you think ? you think Breitbart sends people on the field to check boxes all year long ? guess what, it's basically the same as in the US.

Quote:
30 grenade attacks? lmao. Military grade explosive attacks in the USA: 0

You lose.
give me an actual source for your grenade attacks, might have missed that one.

(also.. kansas city bombing anyone..? or more recently, boston marathon ..?)

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Last edited by Jarnauga; 02-21-2017 at 06:22 PM..
Old 02-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Banned

Guys...when someone is telling you about the rape problem caused by refugees... then not showing you any data on the rape perpetuated by refugees, your BS detector should go off.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release racial crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.
fixed. don't say poke don't love you.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

give me an actual source for your grenade attacks, might have missed that one.

(also.. kansas city bombing anyone..? or more recently, boston marathon ..?)

1998-2012

Between 1991 and 1998, there were at least a dozen explosion attacks or attempts.[14]
Between 2008 and 2011, there were 22 noted explosive attacks or attempts: 12 in 2011, 7 in 2010, 2 in 2009, and 1 in 2008. Two of these (one in 2011, one in 2008), were reported to be as a result of hand grenades.[15]

9 June, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a garbage shed on Ramels väg, damaging several cars.[11]
14 September, Malmö, two people were hospitalised after a hand grenade exploded at Köpmansgatan.[11]
9 November, Malmö, a device exploded in the stairwell of an assembly building in Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[16]

26 January, Malmö, a hand grenade was thrown into the window of a family's home in Seved. Thought to have been thrown by the assailants into a mistaken apartment, the family of three were said by police to have likely survived only because the father managed to close the bedroom door in time.[11]
3 February, Malmö, a device exploded outside the Malmö District Court building, blasting out several windows.[12]
15 April, Malmö, a grenade exploded outside a restaurant in Adelgatan.[11]
6 May, Malmö, one man was severely injured after a grenade was thrown into his apartment on Estlandsgatan. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown into a mistaken apartment by the assailants.[11]
19 May, Malmö, a grenade exploded in Seved damaging eight cars and several buildings.[11]
23 May, Malmö, a device exploded near Möllevångstorget.[12]
27 October, Malmö, a bomb attack on the nightclub ship Prins Bernard.[12]
13 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a restaurant on Baltzargatan blasting the entrance.[12]
20 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with a family inside in Rönnbackegatan.[12]
29 November, Malmö, the Malmö District Court building received damage to the entrance in a major bomb attack which shattered windows in the nearby buildings.[17]
20 December, Malmö, the entrance of the Victoria Park real estate office was blasted in an explosion.[12]
24 December, Malmö, Victoria Park real estate offices were bombed for the third time, creating a hole in the wall and blasting out nearby windows.[12]

22 January, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential building, damaging the exterior and shattering several windows.[12]
2 February, Malmö, windows of the Modern Museum were blasted out and two cars were damaged after an explosion in central Malmö.[12]
7 February, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded in the stairwell of an apartment block in Edsberg.[18]
27 March, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa in Arlöv.[12]
10 April, Helsingborg, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[19]
23 April, Malmö, a restaurant was damaged after a hand grenade exploded in Adelgatan.[20]
30 April, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with three people inside in Husie.[12]
21 May, Uppsala, two hand grenades exploded after being thrown into the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
4 June, Malmö, a device exploded damaging a local store and several cars in Kroksbäck.[12]
12 June, Malmö, two passers-by were injured when a grenade exploded in Rasmusgatan in Seved.[23][24]
12 June, Gothenburg, four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed in a car bombing in Torslanda.[1][25]

Main article: 2015 Gothenburg car bombing

16 June, Malmö, an explosion occurred in Almgården near Rosengård.[24]
20 June, Malmö, two live grenades were thrown at an apartment building in Kroksbäck, but failed to detonate. 60 people were evacuated.[24][26]
13 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded outside a family residence in Augustenborg.[23][24]
15 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded near a residence in Arlöv.[23]
17 July, Malmö, three cars were damaged after an explosion in Branteviksgatan.[12]
21 July, Malmö, one man was injured after a grenade exploded outside a community hall on Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[23][24]
23 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded under a car in Limhamn, damaging nearby cars and buildings.[23]
24 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a social office and damaged nearby cars.[23][27]
26 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a parking lot in Värnhem, damaging ten cars and shattering several house windows.[23][28][29]
5 August, Trelleborg, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into a social office.[23][30]
9 August, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Möllevången, with thirty windows shattered in the blast.[23][31]
20 August, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a police van with four police officers inside in Tumba.[1][32]
11 September, Borås, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Hässleholmen, shattering several windows.[33]
13 October, Gothenburg, a grenade exploded in Biskopsgården damaging six apartments.[1][34][35]
11 November, Landskrona, the exterior of a house and several cars were damaged in a hand grenade attack.[36]
16 November, Malmö, a device exploded in an apartment building in Lindängen.[12]
2 December, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
27 December, Helsingborg, a nightclub in Bruksgatan received extensive damages in a bombing.[1]

27 January, Landskrona, several cars were damaged and windows shattered after a hand grenade exploded in Tränggatan.[37][38]
12 February, Gothenburg, two grenades exploded within nine minutes in apartments in two different locations (Lunden and Angered).[39]
28 February, Malmö, an explosion on a balcony blasted out all windows of a Rosengård apartment.[40]
2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.[1]
17 March, Malmö, an explosion destroyed a sports store and damaged the facade of the building.[12][41]
22 March, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[21]
27 March, Åmål, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment with two people inside.[1]
28 March, Stockholm, two hand grenades exploded in central Stockholm, damaging the entrances and exterior of a nightclub and restaurants.[42]
6 April, Stockholm, a grenade exploded after being thrown into a restaurant in Jakobsberg.[43]
11 April, Uppsala, one man was hospitalised after a grenade he held exploded at a parking lot in Stenhagen.[21]
17 April, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment, possibly against a casual target.[1][37]
18 May, Malmö, a hand grenade caused extensive damages after being thrown at a villa in Fosie, likely against a casual target.[1][37][44][45]
7 June, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded in central Fittja.[46]
7 June, Botkyrka, one man was wounded by shrapnel after a grenade exploded outside an office building in Slagsta.[47]
23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.[37]
24 June, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[21]
9 July, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded while automatic weapons were fired in a residential area, amid four local shootouts in two days.[2][48][49]
12 July, Botkyrka, a grenade exploded after being thrown under a parked car in Tumba.[50]
28 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment after several assailants had kicked in the door.[37]
22 August, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment in Biskopsgården, killing an 8-year-old child Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham, England. The attack was connected to an ongoing feud between members of Gothenburg’s Somali community,[51][52] as a person who was sentenced for the 2015 Gothenburg pub shooting is registered at the address.[53]
4 September, Gothenburg, one or two grenades exploded on the apartment balcony of an elderly disabled man, creating a hole and blasting out several windows. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown indiscriminately at the apartment in a gang-area.[54][55]
14 September, Gothenburg, a bomb exploded at a school in Järntorget.[56]
14 September, Malmö, a car was bombed in central Malmö.[57]
15 September, Malmö, the garage of a family home was blasted in an explosion in central Malmö.[58]
10 October, Malmö, a nightclub was blasted in an explosion.[59]
23 October, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded nearby a garage and a car in Husie.[60]
28 October, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[61]
29 October, Landskrona, a pizza restaurant was blasted in an explosion, the second in the town in two nights.[62]
4 November, Malmö, the ground floor of the office building "Sigmahuset" was subjected to a bomb attack by an unidentified explosive device. Since the building has a glass facade, damage was extensive.[63] The ground floor houses a restaurant in the daytime and a nightclub during weekends and is situated next to a residential area.
11 November, Gothenburg, an explosive device was placed outside the office of a syndicalist movement. The device was detonated by police in a controlled explosion.[64]
11 November, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a car rental company, situated adjacent to a gas station.[65]
21 November, Ängelholm, a grenade exploded near an apartment block, blasting out several windows.[66]
30 November, Solna, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony where a person was standing in the kitchen. The person got out of the apartment unharmed, while the balcony was wrecked and several windows were shattered. The event is linked to gang crime.[67]
15 December, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded causing damage to two apartments in Biskopsgården.[68]

1 January, Katrineholm. A splinter grenade was thrown by an unknown perpetrator at the local police station. The entrance, several windows and three cars parked nearby were damaged.[69]

Responses

Along with a number of shootings, the summer of 2015 was dubbed "the summer of unrest" by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, who during a speech said the attacks would "not be tolerated".[70] Some hundred new police officers were set to be appointed in Malmö in the following months, after concerns were raised by the regional police union.[71] Police began work the same summer of attempting to thwart "mass hysteria" among terrified Malmö residents.[72]

References

^ a b c d e f g h i "Kriminell användning av dödliga sprängmedel ökar". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 9 July 2016.
^ a b "Allt fler kriminella använder sprängämnen". P4 Stockholm (in Swedish). 9 July 2016.
^ "Grenade attacks shock Swedish city". Financial Times. 23 August 2015.
^ "Ny granatattack i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 10 August 2015.
^ "Third grenade attack in a week rocks Malmö". The Local. 24 July 2015.
^ "Gäng, granater och utpressning i storstäderna". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 29 July 2015.
^ "Kraftig ökning av handgranater i Sverige". P3 Morgonpasset. Sveriges Radio. 25 August 2016. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
^ "Malmö residents warned to watch out for hand grenades". Radio Sweden. 25 July 2015.
^ "In a port city, grenade attacks shatter Swedish sense of safety". Reuters. 9 August 2015.
^ "Jugoslaviska handgranater bakom explosionerna". Sydsvenskan. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
^ a b c d e f g "Sprängningarna ökar i Skåne". P4 Malmöhus (in Swedish). 22 June 2015.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Bombkarta: Här har sprängladdningar detonerat i Malmö". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 29 May 2015.
^ "Bombskyddet rycker ut - minst tre gånger per dygn". Göteborgsposten. 21 December 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
^ http://wwwc.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/9803/26/bomb.html
^ http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten...r---pa-tre-ar/
^ "Sprängdåd påverkade inte arbetet". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 3 February 2014.
^ "Polispatrull nära att sprängas i luften". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 1 December 2014.
^ "Granat tros ligga bakom explosion". mitti.se (in Swedish). 16 February 2016.
^ "Sprängdåd mot lägenhet". hd.se (in Swedish). 10 April 2015.
^ "Nytt sprängattentat skakade Malmö i natt". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 23 April 2015.
^ a b c d e "Sex handgranater på 13 månader i Uppsala". unt.se (in Swedish). 25 June 2016.
^ a b "Polisen bekräftar: Handgranat mot Birger Jarl". unt.se (in Swedish). 2 December 2015.
^ a b c d e f g h i "Åtta handgranatsattacker i Malmö i sommar" (in Sweden). SVT. 10 August 2015.
^ a b c d e "Sommaren i Malmö har varit våldsam". ETC (in Sweden). 22 July 2015.
^ "Luna, 4, dog i bilexplosionen på Hisingen". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 13 June 2016.
^ "Shooting, hand grenade attack rock Swedish city, one injured". Chinadaily.com.cn. 21 June 2016.
^ "Handgranatsattack mot socialkontor". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 24 July 2015.
^ "Hand grenade explodes in Malmö". Radio Sweden. 26 July 2015.
^ "Explosion rocks Swedish city as violence surges". Xinhuanet. 27 July 2015.
^ "Granatattack mot socialkontoret i Trelleborg". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 5 August 2015.
^ "Malmö shaken by another grenade attack". The Local. 10 August 2015.
^ "Skarp granat kastad mot polisbuss". P4 Stockholm (in Swedish). 20 August 2015.
^ "Misstänkt handgranat exploderade i Borås". Expressen (in Swedish). 11 September 2015.
^ "Granatattacken: Kvinna fanns i lägenheten". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 13 October 2015.
^ "Gothenburg shaken by suspected grenade blast". The Local. 14 October 2015.
^ "Explosion orsakades troligtvis av handgranat". lokaltidningen.se (in Swedish). 13 November 2015.
^ a b c d e "Handgranatsvågen är inte över – fortfarande stort antal enligt bombgruppen". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 2 August 2016.
^ "Explosionen kan ha varit en handgranat" (in Swedish). SVT. 27 January 2016.
^ "Larm om två explosioner i Göteborg" (in Swedish). SVT. 12 February 2016.
^ "Explosion på balkong i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 29 February 2016.
^ "Detonation på Fredsgatan". Sydsvenskan. 17 March 2016. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
^ "Misstänkt explosion i centrala Stockholm". Expressen (in Swedish). 28 March 2016.
^ "Granat kastades in i Gula villan". mitti.se (in Swedish). 7 April 2016.
^ "Malmö home rocked by suspected grenade blast". The Local. 18 May 2016.
^ "Polisen: Finns ingen hotbild". Svenska Dagbladet/TT (in Swedish). 18 May 2016.
^ "Kraftig detonation i södra Stockholm". Expressen (in Swedish). 7 June 2016.
^ "Man skadad av granatexplosionen". mitti.se (in Swedish). 10 June 2016.
^ "Flera skott avlossade i Sollentuna" (in Swedish). SVT/TT. 9 July 2016.
^ "Fler poliser till Sollentuna efter skottlossningar". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). 10 July 2016.
^ "Morgonkollen: Handgranat kastades in under bil". mitti.se (in Swedish). 13 July 2016.
^ Gartéus, Madeleine (22 August 2016). "Explosion i flerfamiljshus i Göteborg". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). Retrieved 22 August 2016.
^ "Birmingham schoolboy 'killed in grenade explosion in Sweden'". The Guardian. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
^ "Polisen: Explosionen var handgranat". Göteborgsposten. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
^ "Nya uppgifter: Minst en granat kastades". Göteborg-Posten (in Swedish). 6 September 2016.
^ "Nya uppgifter: Minst en granat kastades". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 6 September 2016.
^ "Skola i Göteborg utrymdes efter detonation" (in Swedish). 14 September 2016.
^ "Bil sprängd på Fagerstagatan i Malmö". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 14 September 2016.
^ "Detonation i villaområde i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 15 September 2016.
^ "Ännu ingen gripen efter bombattentat". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 10 October 2016.
^ "Detonation i Malmö orsakades av handgranat" (in Swedish). SVT. 24 October 2016.
^ "Handgranat sprängde pizzeria i Landskrona". hd.se (in Swedish). 28 October 2016.
^ "Ny explosion i Landskrona". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 29 October 2016.
^ "Kraftig explosion i Malmö". Sydsvenskan. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
^ "Explosion utanför Syndikalistiskt forums kafé". Göteborgsposten. 11 November 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
^ "Granatattack kunde fått förödande konsekvenser – exploderade intill bensinmack". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 11 November 2016.
^ "Granat detonerade i trädgård". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). TT. 22 November 2016.
^ Thornéus, Ebba; Melin, Erik (2016-11-30). "Explosion i norra Stockholm" [Explosion in northern Stockholm]. Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 2016-11-30.
^ "Polisen: Explosionen var handgranat". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 16 December 2016.
^ "Handgranat mot polisstation i Katrineholm". Sveriges Television. 1 January 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
^ "PM: 'We will not give an inch to violence'". The Local. 16 August 2015.
^ "More officers for Malmö in bid to tackle violence". The Local. 13 August 2015.
^ "Polisen vill hindra "masshysteri" efter granat-attack". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 21 June 2015.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

All Swedish newspaper sources.

You lose. The USA does not have explosive military grade violence.

Closed Thread