Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

I wouldnt start a generation debate on who is more productive, efficient, moral, and money wise. Always funny the people who created 90% of the problems, blame other generations for it. Laughably pathetic.
Old 02-13-2021, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah because we can clearly see how good a whole generation raised on time outs has worked.
The newer generations are better than us in almost every metric except for greedy wealth hoarding. You probably don't think so, but that's because you're stupid.
Old 02-13-2021, 11:59 PM
Sarnak

Sorry for the insults. I gotta get off this forum. It is such a fucking cesspool.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles ban appeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DnD movie what a classic
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-14-2021, 04:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like the ruleset and system of enforcement here is intentionally designed to create chaos and periodically lean towards extremely subjective judgment calls. Ultimately they want the controversy that fires the community up. Staff could easily engineer most of these problems out. They don't.
literally, the system has been for a long long time. a welfare state. it forces people to lean on staff for help in everything. instead of just summoming corpses, and doing normal CSR shit. the CSR system has been turned to fix everything. When it absolutely does not need to. nor is it classic to have so much CSR involvement.

it has been welfare state when it comes to CSR, and now they are turning the raid scene into a welfare state.

Ontop of that they then complain to the community that the community is to toxic when they are the ones that have directed all the negativity and needs towards themselves. Anyone with a brain can see whats going on. it's self important idiots who direct it towards themselves and then have a meltdown when it's to much and then yell at the kids for leaning on them to much. Its a self fulfilling prophecy of stupidity.

Go summon corpses, give people back there items they lost in summon bags. and start telling people to shut the fuck up.

This server would be paradise if they would engineer the CSR shit out of the raid scene, out of the player scene, and go back to being normal CSR.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This server would be paradise if they would engineer the CSR shit out of the raid scene, out of the player scene, and go back to being normal CSR.
Maybe P99 is not for you.
Old 02-14-2021, 04:50 AM
Banned

I have information I will soon be releasing, leading to revelations of another guild that must be disbanded.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2021, 05:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have information I will soon be releasing, leading to revelations of another guild that should also because i am suffering,be disbanded.
Your guild was low enough tier to not matter, but enough of a thorn to send a message. Whatever you have will not go anywhere, you know this, we knew this on reading, and the GMs know this because you were good, but not good enough to matter, and not bad enough for everyone else to care.

Whatever you think you might have is spite, not revelation.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:15 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The newer generations are better than us in almost every metric except for greedy wealth hoarding. You probably don't think so, but that's because you're stupid.
Lmao the new generation in the industry I work think they should be handed 20+ $ an hour with no education or ambition to learn. Just stand there with arms crossed bitching an moaning how unfair it is to them. So much better then us by far.
Old 02-14-2021, 05:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynsticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao the new generation in the industry I work think they should be handed 20+ $ an hour with no education or ambition to learn. Just stand there with arms crossed bitching an moaning how unfair it is to them. So much better then us by far.
ok boomer
Closed Thread