Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-05-2023, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

just don't do VP if you don't want to grind the key, you dont lose out on that much
Old 03-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just don't do VP if you don't want to grind the key, you dont lose out on that much
Depends on the class really. Some classes get practically nothing out of VP, some may have a fashion or optional item or perhaps even a useful item but that they can't be arsed to pay DKP for anyway (e.g. SOW-sword). There are a few classes however that really do want that VP-gear, off the top of my head I can think of necromancer and wizard but there are many others.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends on the class really. Some classes get practically nothing out of VP, some may have a fashion or optional item or perhaps even a useful item but that they can't be arsed to pay DKP for anyway (e.g. SOW-sword). There are a few classes however that really do want that VP-gear, off the top of my head I can think of necromancer and wizard but there are many others.
no doubt there's good stuff, but it's a long ass camp for 1 or 2 good items. otherwise, you can always buy a MQ (theyre like 40k for all 3 medallions on green, I just asked a guy who's selling them).

40k if you've already got a tooth sounds like an absolute no brainer for a camp this bad if you're looking for a good item. if it's not worth 40k to you just quit complaining and don't do the camp.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no doubt there's good stuff, but it's a long ass camp for 1 or 2 good items. otherwise, you can always buy a MQ (theyre like 40k for all 3 medallions on green, I just asked a guy who's selling them).

40k if you've already got a tooth sounds like an absolute no brainer for a camp this bad if you're looking for a good item. if it's not worth 40k to you just quit complaining and don't do the camp.
The PS is just part of it too. So many other camps where you gotta park your character or go through all sorts of tedium instead of playing and having fun.

I doubt I'll ever pick a class on a fresh server that has get VP keyed. MQ-ing is barely an option early on and takes a long time before that kind of plat is something, I at least, can just dish out to get keyed.
Old 03-05-2023, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Farming 40k takes a long ass time too, depending on class. Time that could be spent camping the pieces!

Just knock out the VP pieces starting at 50 whenever you have some time to kill, it's really not that bad if you do it piecemeal. KC basement xp is still pretty good at 59, so get verix really whenever you want.

And if you're not in a guild that can kill\compete for trak you probably won't have much fun in VP anyway