Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, I'm in St Pete can confirm no one wears masks anymore and its lovely.

What sandbar did you wind up at? We had the boat out this weekend too but we cruised down to Longboat Pass / Jewfish Key....kinda down closer to Sarasota.
Absolutely no idea, it was right next to john’s pass, wherever that is. My son isn’t even very familiar with the area, he was just tired of living in landlocked Dallas

It was extremely fun though and perfect weather
Old 05-17-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

https://www.project1999.com/forums/p...newpm&u=117660
https://www.project1999.com/forums/p...newpm&u=224951
Old 05-17-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what are those for?
No reason to message toxigen what are you going to talk about, how the USA is the best, Canada sucks and how Hitler did nothing wrong?
Old 05-17-2021, 12:31 PM
Banned

I came in here for an argument. An argument is a collect series of statements to establish a definite proposition.

What they're doing isn't arguing, it's King of the Hill yepping.
Old 05-17-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came in here for an argument. An argument is a collect series of statements to establish a definite proposition.

What they're doing isn't arguing, it's King of the Hill yepping.
Your join date says 2013 but you seem to be new here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely no idea, it was right next to john’s pass, wherever that is. My son isn’t even very familiar with the area, he was just tired of living in landlocked Dallas

It was extremely fun though and perfect weather
Oh yeah, I know right where you were at. It won't take him long to learn all the good spots. Have him check out Egmont Key sometime.

Congrats to your son on the move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 05-17-2021, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your join date says 2013 but you seem to be new here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can this be our version of Toxigen's and Patriam's conversation?
Old 05-17-2021, 02:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey conservatives, Jimmy Carter is still coming for your guns. Oh wait, which democrat was gonna take away the guns? Is it all of them but they never do it? Every election it's the democrats are coming for your guns!! I'm not even affiliated with either party. But republicans are the stupidest people I've ever had to deal with.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, I know right where you were at. It won't take him long to learn all the good spots. Have him check out Egmont Key sometime.

Congrats to your son on the move!
Thanks, I’ll probably visit often. The flight into Tampa is like 2 hours. I got fucked up on a floating tiki bar watching dolphins

I’ll tell him to check it out
Old 05-17-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubble [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey conservatives, Jimmy Carter is still coming for your guns. Oh wait, which democrat was gonna take away the guns? Is it all of them but they never do it? Every election it's the democrats are coming for your guns!! I'm not even affiliated with either party. But republicans are the stupidest people I've ever had to deal with.
In Canada, to defeat the left, all they have to say is, Québec and everyone starts shaking and vote in unison because Québec standing up on its own scares the living shit out of them.