Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Nirgon is posting selfies now?
Old 07-26-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it should be mentioned that at this point in time, any actual real proof of election fraud would have more detrimental effect upon the nation, than any minor good it could do.

People are idiots, just let them have their theories, cut their jokes and move on eventually.

You all know where I stand politically, so it should be affirmed that the nation has nothing to gain from proving election fraud. Only further division.

Frankly, assuming that there was no fraud is naive as hell, every election ever has only served to disguise king-making or coup.

Whether or not you know it, you tolerate it, like speeding on the highway, or prostitution or drugs, or saying, "It's Ok Baby, I had a Vasectomy!"

Again, whether or not widespread election fraud is a moot point, if you can prove it you will further drive a stake into the heart of the nation. Its over guys, lick your wounds and vote DeSantis or Ivanka 2024

You all just turned Click-Bait into a 60 page thread.
You don’t understand, division is destiny

We are destined to divide, and for good. Either one side will secede or there will be civil war

There can be no unity. When the left asks for unity I laugh in their face. You call me a racist, a white supremacist, a bigot, a misogynist, but want to be my friend? What does that say about you?
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-26-2021 at 08:48 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...33d_story.html
Old 07-26-2021, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We are destined to divide, and for good. Either one side will secede or there will be civil war

There can be no unity. When the left asks for unity I laugh in their face. You call me a racist, a white supremacist, a bigot, a misogynist, but want to be my friend? What does that say about you?
There already was a civil war and you guys lost.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, whether or not widespread election fraud is a moot point, if you can prove it you will further drive a stake into the heart of the nation. Its over guys, lick your wounds and vote DeSantis or Ivanka 2024
the Lib is strong in this one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm on the Hard Right. I'm not asking for unity, I am Demanding It. I do not condone those views you expressed, however I believe in Freedom, and I am one of the few who understand that freedom IS NOT PRETTY.

I can have my Ugly views, and you can have your Ugly views, and there we have achieved unity, because we didn't kill each other, This Time.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Lib is strong in this one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've been given to understand that a Lib was strong in you as well, but you blew it with them.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There already was a civil war and you guys lost.
No idea what you are taking about. The actual past civil war that neither of us were a part of but you are somehow trying to take credit for?

Surprised you even knew about that
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-26-2021 at 09:52 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm on the Hard Right. I'm not asking for unity, I am Demanding It. I do not condone those views you expressed, however I believe in Freedom, and I am one of the few who understand that freedom IS NOT PRETTY.

I can have my Ugly views, and you can have your Ugly views, and there we have achieved unity, because we didn't kill each other, This Time.
I am on the hard right and I am never going to be for unity. So you can take your demands and shove them

Note: I also don’t want war. But that doesn’t mean I want unity. You can pretend unity means not killing each other if that gives you warm fuzzies in your tummy, but that doesn’t make it so
Old 07-26-2021, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We've been given to understand that a Lib was strong in you as well, but you blew it with them.
Hmm, maybe. I like you better for the point you're making though.

SO THERE
Closed Thread