Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

Was true when I wrote it then, still true today. True tomorrow too. Past, Present, and Future. If it were not true I would not have told you.

New strains are out that the Democrats and Republicans released from their mega-funded Wuhan, China lab. No vaccine is available for these new strains.

You search for peace of mind, but you won't find it. Because the Lord God Almighty is behind it.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-02-2021 at 01:55 PM..
Old 09-02-2021, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was true when I wrote it then, still true today. True tomorrow too. Past, Present, and Future. If it were not true I would not have told you.

New strains are out that the Democrats and Republicans released from their mega-funded Wuhan, China lab. No vaccine is available for these new strains.
I mean if you (and others) honestly believe that, then I would bet youve even considered it as justification for violence....

..and thats the danger with disinformation and a widespread lack of critical thinking skills. Whos the real victim here? Look around at what you are consuming and what they are feeding into your head. They (the ones creating and feeding disinformation) are trying to control people through overblown fears, anger, and tribalism to undermine the social contract and democracy for their own means and desire to seize power.

How many fake controversies are you going to fall for before you figure it out? Clinton foundation, uranium one, benghazi, death panels, pizza gate, lizard people, the big lie, climate change, the list goes on and on and on, and yet, people cant seem to understand the pattern and how they are being used. They are blinded by tribalism and anger.

The vaccine and coronavirus "controversy", liberty/freedom vs masks, etc are just yet another cycle in the continual attempt to undermine democracy and true freedom and liberty. They want to take it away from us so they can exploit us. Undermine our belief in institutions, by dividing people against each other, amplifying people's tribalism, selfishness and prejudices to convince them to support issues that go against their own self interest. And yet they do it without you even thinking twice about it.

To find the real victim here only takes a look in the mirror.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

Try to think your way out of it. Surely it will be effective.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Trust your government, they never lie and just want to protect you.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

We got another one. My cousin just got Delta. Not vaccinated, never had covid. Very fit, does personal training, teaches country 2step as a hobby, played football for his community college. Never smoked or done drugs in his life, rarely drinks, never to excess

Predictions on how he’ll fare? I predict he kicks its ass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AD2D4396-3949-43AD-8E3E-145A00813F1A.jpg (22.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3284EC60-DCFB-4FB0-A1A3-B8A0A86C4550.jpg (23.7 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-02-2021 at 09:37 PM..
Old 09-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 404CAC03-E581-4D4F-8DE9-F7EEAD783589.jpg (22.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-02-2021, 11:30 PM
Banned

omedatou
Old 09-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got another one. My cousin just got Delta. Not vaccinated, never had covid. Very fit, does personal training, teaches country 2step as a hobby, played football for his community college. Never smoked or done drugs in his life, rarely drinks, never to excess

Predictions on how he’ll fare? I predict he kicks its ass
You're probably right about how Kenny will fare, statistically. I hope he's fine.

The problem I have is that if he doesn't fare well, he probably won't have the decency to die at home. Instead, he will go to the hospital and clog up the system because he was too selfish or too stupid to take a vaccine.

Again, I sincerely hope he is fine and wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably right about how Kenny will fare, statistically. I hope he's fine.

The problem I have is that if he doesn't fare well, he probably won't have the decency to die at home. Instead, he will go to the hospital and clog up the system because he was too selfish or too stupid to take a vaccine.

Again, I sincerely hope he is fine and wish him a speedy recovery.
People that are fully vaccinated are still getting Covid and being hospitalized

Are they "clogging" up the hospitals too?

You people are total psychopaths over a virus from China
Old 09-02-2021, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People that are fully vaccinated are still getting Covid and being hospitalized

Are they "clogging" up the hospitals too?

You people are total psychopaths over a virus from China
Meritocratizing healthcare to own the Cons. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread