Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2023, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny enough this Avatar picture did get me banned about 3.5 years ago because one of the commie forum lords couldn’t handle it.

I would never ban anyone that had an Avatar that I disagreed with - Stalin, Mao, Putin, hitler. I just don’t operate that way. I’m not a pussy like many of you leftists
Old 09-09-2023, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple Generals against Trump don't earn or deserve respect. What GOP values!??!

You are ready my Trumper to treasonously storm the capitol. Go forth!

LoL @ your edit
Many military leaders don’t like Trump because he’s anti war. Remember when he said he wanted the killing to stop in Ukraine and the establishment lost its mind?
Old 09-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Multiple Generals against Trump don't earn or deserve respect. What GOP values!??!

You are ready my Trumper to treasonously storm the capitol. Go forth!

LoL @ your edit
if you knew anything about the military, you'd know that generals are basically political attachments who exist as a liason between actual service members and congress.

they don't plan operations, they don't manage recruits, they don't work to improve morale, they don't lead from the front, they don't do jack shit for the common soldier.

all a general does is sign papers where his aides tell him to sign, for the best political outcome a washed-up soldier can achieve.

the US hasn't had a "great military leader general" since norman schwarzkopf

so go back to your safe space w/ a pumpkin spice latte while actual real men maintain the freedoms that you hate so much.

this is like reason #4005 for why Botten's wife cheats.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:47 PM
Banned

He wanted to nuke a hurricane, sir
Old 09-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wanted to nuke a hurricane, sir
imagine how fuckin cool that would look

it's really weird how the libtards lost their sense of humor, there used to be really great bush/reagan jokes

edit: you're basically retarded if you believe that the nuke a hurricane comment had any basis in reality.

same w/ injecting bleach.

yeah, you.
Last edited by Trexller; 09-09-2023 at 08:52 PM..
Old 09-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many military leaders don’t like Trump because he’s anti war. Remember when he said he wanted the killing to stop in Ukraine and the establishment lost its mind?
Yeah that is why his administration killed an Iranian general and was looking to blame another country as an excuse to nuke North Korea?

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Behind closed doors in 2017, President Donald Trump discussed the idea of using a nuclear weapon against North Korea and suggested he could blame a U.S. strike against the communist regime on another country, according to a new section of a book that details key events of his administration.

Trump's alleged comments, reported for the first time in a new afterword to a book by New York Times Washington correspondent Michael Schmidt, came as tensions between the U.S. and North Korea’s Kim Jong-un escalated, alarming then-White House chief of staff John Kelly.

"What scared Kelly even more than the tweets was the fact that behind closed doors in the Oval Office, Trump continued to talk as if he wanted to go to war. He cavalierly discussed the idea of using a nuclear weapon against North Korea, saying that if he took such an action, the administration could blame someone else for it to absolve itself of responsibility," according to the new section of the book.

Kelly tried to use reason to explain to Trump why that would not work, Schmidt continues.

"It’d be tough to not have the finger pointed at us," Kelly told the president, according to the afterword.

Kelly brought the military’s top leaders to the White House to brief Trump about how war between the U.S. and North Korea could easily break out, as well as the enormous consequences of such a conflict. But the argument about how many people could be killed had "no impact on Trump," Schmidt writes.
Oh right you don't believe US Generals ... You must be so proud of that Avatar.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya Trump was so much in Putins hand that he decided to invade Crimea before Trump took office, invaded Ukraine after Trump was in office, but decided to just do absolutely nothing while Trump was in office.

Serious question here, do you only get your information from TYT?
Half the reason Russia is so buttmad is Obama energy sanctions trashing their economy.

Tromp rescinded sanctions on Russia.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the reason Russia is so buttmad is Obama energy sanctions trashing their economy.

Tromp rescinded sanctions on Russia.
Sanctions don't do much good when you're 30T+ in debt and want to use pixie dust instead of oil for energy
Old 09-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you knew anything about the military, you'd know that generals are basically political attachments who exist as a liason between actual service members and congress.

they don't plan operations, they don't manage recruits, they don't work to improve morale, they don't lead from the front, they don't do jack shit for the common soldier.

all a general does is sign papers where his aides tell him to sign, for the best political outcome a washed-up soldier can achieve.

the US hasn't had a "great military leader general" since norman schwarzkopf

so go back to your safe space w/ a pumpkin spice latte while actual real men maintain the freedoms that you hate so much.

this is like reason #4005 for why Botten's wife cheats.
oh is that the definition of the duties of a General from a US government site?

The official source for information on the roles and responsibilities of U.S. military generals:

Is that sited from the Department of Defense (DoD): The main website for the Department of Defense provides information on defense policies, leadership, news, and resources.

Or from

U.S. Army:

Dissing US military - This is a new low for you bud!
Old 09-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh right you don't believe US Generals ... You must be so proud of that Avatar.
you yet continue to demonstrate your ignorance of military function and politics.

basically nobody has any respect for generals. anytime they show up anywhere troops are hanging out, the only respect they receive is that which military protocol requires.

every grunt shits on their top brass at every opportunity that they get. American military high command hasn't made a decision in the best interest of the grunt since WWII.

since then, every order given and document signed has served to increase the personal wealth of the high ranking officer.

you talking about the military would be like me talking about alphabet people's rights.

we're never gonna understand.
Closed Thread