Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you fail to understand that the russian federation's economy is a planned and ordered function of less than 100 people.

whatever shortcomings need to be addressed are easily done so by shifting assets

TGB is right, every piece of ancient soviet-era tech that is destroyed in ukraine is a reason to tell their citizens that they need to sacrifice to build more modern stuff.
O'RLY?

Russia having difficulty making new weapons, but might have enough older ones, report says

Oh right you don't like CNN here... Foxnews

Putin admits Russia lacks drones, other weapons in war against Ukraine

Try harder!
Old 09-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are hilarious. Spoken like a true brainwashed Trumper.

Putin and Assad caught on video mocking Trump

(. for Trexller)
Please explain to me why Putin decided to invade crimea and Ukraine under the 2 weakest pussy presidents this country has ever known, yet did absolutely nothing under Trumps 4 years.

You know the answer. You just won’t admit it.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s just posturing and with trump it seems to work. So for instance, he tells NK that he’s going to blow them to the fucking moon and then a couple months later he’s shaking hands with Kim Jung Rocket Man.

With Russia, I think that they deeply respected Trump and didn’t want to get on his bad side, because Trump is very unpredictable.

Trump is extremely good at negotiating from a position of power and getting his adversaries to come to the table on terms that Trump wants.
If that's true what can we take away from Libs helping promulgate this latter day 'Madman Theory' reputation?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Economic sanctions against a country as large and resource rich as russia cannot amount to more than finger-wagging from coward politicians

Old 09-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please explain to me why Putin decided to invade crimea and Ukraine under the 2 weakest pussy presidents this country has ever known, yet did absolutely nothing under Trumps 4 years.

You know the answer. You just won’t admit it.
All ready did..

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=6096

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton says 'Putin was waiting' for Trump to withdraw the United States from NATO in his second term

Trump had to get us out of NATO.

Try to keep up.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't need to try harder when everything you post demonstrates your pathetic ignorance of how geo-politics and modern warfare actually works.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's true what can we take away from Libs helping promulgate this latter day 'Madman Theory' reputation?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a madman in a sense. I’m not saying I like him personally. He just has decent instincts and is extremely genuine. He’s calling out the bullshit that everyone else seems content to sweep under the rug.

The guy isn’t getting rich off being the president. In fact I think he’s the only president to leave office with less money than when he started. He’s not doing it for the likes, everyone can agree on that. I think he’s doing it because he likes the challenge, he sees a soloution to the problems and his ego is so huge that it pushes him forward.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump is a madman in a sense. I’m not saying I like him personally. He just has decent instincts and is extremely genuine. He’s calling out the bullshit that everyone else seems content to sweep under the rug.

The guy isn’t getting rich off being the president. In fact I think he’s the only president to leave office with less money than when he started. He’s not doing it for the likes, everyone can agree on that. I think he’s doing it because he likes the challenge, he sees a soloution to the problems and his ego is so huge that it pushes him forward.
Would you suck his dick if he asked u to? Just curious
Old 09-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trump was threatening NATO because they had been sucking off America’s military tit for too long. Trump effectively through these threats forced NATO into paying their fair share.

With Trump you may not like what he said or how he said it, but he gets results.

The Trump years were absolutely amazing, economy was booming and inflation was non existent until the establishment had to step in and squash the populace by halting the economy due to some bullshit virus that they also refuse to admit was made in a lab in wuhan.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Economic sanctions against a country as large and resource rich as russia cannot amount to more than finger-wagging from coward politicians

Time Stamps in the video
0:27: Despite EU sanctions, Western goods are making their way into Russia through the Georgian border by car.
4:56: 📰 Georgia's neighbors have seen a significant increase in imports from Russia, leading to concerns about the country's direction and potential involvement in conflicts.
9:34: 🚗 The video explores how new cars are being smuggled from Georgia to Russia to bypass sanctions.

Oof ....your video was from Jul 5, 2023

Your video hinges on this... but...

Quote:
Georgia's Finance Ministry on August 2nd of 2023 said the exporting and reexporting of U.S. cars to Russia and Belarus was banned as of August 1. The same decision regarding cars exported from the European Union took effect on July 26. The ministry said the decision was made as part of the 11th package of sanctions against Russia linked to its full-scale invasion of Ukraine. According to the ministry, from January to July some 51,000 cars worth $930 million were reexported from Georgia, including 3,786 units to Russia worth an estimated $52 million. To read the original story by RFE/RL's Russian Service
Closed Thread