Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a great meme. Remember when a 17 year old on the other “team” (yours) shot a man dead at point blank range? You should, it happened less than a week ago
Haha, he didn't though. He was running away from people who were trying to beat and/or harm him. He did not fire first. He probably should have just stayed out of it entirely, but he literally went there to try to help defend innocent business owners while also providing whatever rudimentary medical aid he could even to people he disagrees with. I know he's white, so he's automatically bad, but cmon man think a little harder.

I was told by my master that rifle white man is bad! He is therefor bad! Thought process over!
Old 08-30-2020, 05:59 PM
Banned

At what point would *you* defend yourself with a gun, if forced to do so? What exactly does somebody have to do before you'd use lethal force? Legally, you are supposed to retreat in that situation, which he attempted to do. After being knocked to the ground and having another idiot point a gun at him, he fired his gun. This is corroborated by both right and left wing outlets. Even the fuckin new york times said it was self defense.
Old 08-30-2020, 06:08 PM
Banned

It's so insanely telling that people who have never had to call the cops always shit on them, and people who have to call the cops on a semi-daily basis want more cops. Jeez I can't possibly figure out what's going on here. I saw *three videos* of cops shooting people. I did not see the other 900 million-billion videos of cops just being polite and normal and keeping communities safe. Those videos don't tend to trend. The super bad outrage ones do though so let's go burn down target guys!!!
Old 08-30-2020, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Actors playing a part. Not worthy of tr tr triple post
Old 08-30-2020, 07:06 PM
Banned

Yeah I coulda rolled that all into one. I kept getting madder and madder
Old 08-30-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I coulda rolled that all into one. I kept getting madder and madder
Law and order has no space for vigilantes.

He'll go to Hell.
Old 08-31-2020, 03:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At what point would *you* defend yourself with a gun, if forced to do so? What exactly does somebody have to do before you'd use lethal force?
At the point it happened at my house. Because I'm either home or on my way to and from the range, or I don't have a gun.

If you think the protests are peaceful you don't need a gun. If you think its a riot you shouldn't be there in the first place and should stay clear and let law enforcement handle it (or not handle it) as their policies dictate. Anything else shows your intent.

They need to put a needle in the little magaturd Tim McVeigh style. He's deplorable. Irredeemable if you will.
Old 08-31-2020, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
I really don't know what any of that means
Quote:
It's so insanely telling that people who have never had to call the cops always shit on them, and people who have to call the cops on a semi-daily basis want more cops. Jeez I can't possibly figure out what's going on here. I saw *three videos* of cops shooting people. I did not see the other 900 million-billion videos of cops just being polite and normal and keeping communities safe. Those videos don't tend to trend. The super bad outrage ones do though so let's go burn down target guys!!!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beliefs should not matter in governance. Pragmatism > dogmatism

hope this helps

NL
remember how Patriam spent years as a Christian until I made like five posts pointing out he clearly worships Mammon? lol
Old 08-31-2020, 05:17 AM
Fire Giant

Biden might as well drop out Trump is gonna smoke him.
Old 08-31-2020, 05:59 AM
Planar Protector

Looks to me Kyle was a naive kid that imagined himself as some kind of community service / UN peacekeeper, who took a rifle with him as visible deterrent so he could tidy up his local city.

Looks like he discovered that MAD is just escalation that triggers flashpoints.

Sadly this is the start, not the end, of such instances and there will sadly be losses from both people trying to protect their community and from those who are rightfully angry at establishment brutality.

The common folk are now divided and fighting amongst themselves and not directing their ire towards their greatest enemies.
Closed Thread